The day negan come for his things

It was a warm day I was in the watch tower when someone came up behind me and hugged me, I looked around and smiled as a saw Cara with a big smile on her face I turned us around and kissed her she giggled in to the kiss that made me smile, but it was ruded by a loud bang I looked out the small window to see Negan and his group I look more and see Daryl looking up at us he wove at us and we wove back before Rick called us down.
          When we both got down they were about to open the gates I stood behind Cara  and held on to her wasit, then Negan came in with a smirk on his face and said"I came for my stuff and you better hurry about it" he said with a big smirk on his face, he was looking around when he saw me and Cara standing there looking at us then he started to walk over i gripped on to Cara's wasit even harder, he walked over to us and said"I see you are still together you to make me heart warm so much just watching both of you being like you know what is coming to you so watch your women Young man", I looked at him and said"nothing is going to happen to Caraand I tell you if it does I will kill you and your group when you are all sleeping" he smile an ad said to Rick" I think there is going to be babies be for long so watch your backs" after he got all his stuff he left before saying goodbye I looked at Rick to say what did he mine by babies.