New year's part 2

We have just finished getting are supplies from the town and was on are way back to Alexandria, we were half way there when we had to stop and get petrol for the car because they was nothing left in the car, when we pulled up dad and Daryl got out and went to get petrol, I had to stay by the increase walkers turn up, I was outside the car when I heared Sam say from inside the car" Ron what did you feel like when you fell in love with Cara" I smiled when I heared Ron say" well Sam the first think I fell for Cara was because she was beautiful and her eyes, and when I firsted asked her over i was so nerves about it because I felt like she would never like me and didn't want to be firend, but when she asked me out I was so happy and then seven months later she found out she was pregnant with Lily that made me so happy because we were starting to make a family, then i asked her to marry me and then six weeks later we found out that she was pregnant with Austin and Ashley and that made me the happiest man ever" I looked behind me to seem that Daryl and dad heared everything, I ha d tears in my eyes but then I looked back atbthe car window to see that Ron noticed and got out and walked over to me and hugged me, I hugged back and kissed him and said"I love you so much, you make me the happiest girl ever, I never want you to leave me promise" he smiled and said" I will never leave you I love you so much as I said to Sam I was nerves at first but when you asked me I was so happy" I looked in to him eyes to see that he was telling the truth I smiled and kissed him before dad shouted"herd of walkers come are way, it into the car now!!!!!" we all got into the car and Daryl put his foot on it and knocked down some walkers at it but we got out of the herd just in time.
                      When we got back they opened the gates to everyone shouting"HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERY BODY" I was holding my hand when we walked in, the jessie came up to us and asked"have you see Sam someone said that he walked out the gates when you went' then she saw Sam come out from behind us and run forward and scream"MOMMY I DID NOT LIKE IT OUT THEY I AM NEVER GOING OUT THEY AGAIN"he said into her cheast, I smiled it the scene I saw and walked up to are house to see that Lily, Ashley and Austin were sitting in the kitchen while Carol was making they food, when they heared the door open they heads turn to me and Lily asked"where's daddy"then Ron walked up behind me and put his hand on my wasit and smiled it are children, then we walked up to talk to Carol and I asked" Carol have they been good" she turn to me and she had black bags under her eyes I asked if she was ok but then she walked in tk the living room and fell asleep, I looked at Ron and I asked Lily" what did you do to Carol" she looked at me and said"what play, then we stayed up all night and we have been running outside and Carol tryed to catch us but she couldn't" I shook my head and looked at the sleeping Carol that was snoring softly I looked at Ron and he laughed and said" you are just like your mother and father you know that right"I smiled and walked over to the table and sat down with my family, but then I said"Lily you said we were running" she looked at me and said" Austin started walking" I looked at my baby boy and smiled when Ron walked up to him and took Jim out of the high chair and put him on the floor, we both got down and he stared to walk over to me and when he go over i picked him up and kissed his head.
                             We where getting ready to go over to Spencer's for the party, when we got the kids ready we all walked out the house and over to Spencer's, when we got they dad was outside kissed Daryl then he looked around untill he said"cara Austin is walking" I smiled and held his when we started walking over to the door and when it side Lily and Austin ran over to they friends and Ashley strayed with us because she could not walk yet, she was in Ron's arms because she is a daddy's girl and Austin is a mommy's boy, I was 10 o clock and everyone was having a good time when Lily and Austin came over to us and asked" mommy can we have something to eat please" I smiled and said yes I kissed they head and they giggled then i heared someone scream, I walk over to the door where the woman screamed and was shock to see enidmand Mikey standing they.
           I was in complet shock because I fourt that they where teared apart by walker, the I heared Enid say where is Ron, Ron came up behind me and was holding Ashley and hen Austin and Lily came up behind us, when they saw us they walked over to us and Mikey said" Cara and Ron have kids what is happening here" then Enid looked at us in complet shock, and said" I fought that you wanted my children Ronand now you have Cara's" I was looking at them and then Ron said"I don't what you here around mine and Cara's kids, what do you want" Mikey answered with" you thought that we were dead but we were not we watch Cara give birth to your kids and I wanted to say sorry about what I did" I asked"but wait were you eatern by walkers, if you went then how did we dig a grave for" they looked at me and Enid said" that was my brother's body and Mikey sister we killed them when the wolves attacked Alexandria" I was shocked they were back and I know for a fact that they will try and break me and Ron up, but then Daryl came up behind them and said"you two will stay in the jail cells untill we designed what to do with you what do you say Ron and Cara" I looked at Ron then Enid gasped and said" Ron, you and Cara are married what the hell".