New year's part 1

I woke up in the morning, it was 7 and I had to get up at 9 so instead of staying in bed I went down stairs to started breakfast, it was an hour left so I walked up to mine and Ron's bedroom to wake a snoring Ron that had a pillow on his head, I laughed it him, but I think I woke him because he jumped and grabbed my arm and started to kiss me hard on the lips.
                   I giggled when we pulled away I said" did I wake you or where you a wake ready to Koss me when I walk in baby" he smiled and said"I was awake when you got up of course babes" I kissed him and got up, he got up and I noticed that he had his clothes on I smiled at my idiot husband but I love him to pieces, I walked in to the tails room to see that they were awake, I smiled and walked up to them then Ron came in after I picked up Ashley and Ron picked up Austin then walked to the kitchen, 5 minutes Lily came down the stairs rubbing her eyes and sat in the chair by her father.  When I put they breakfast out on the table they started eating, but them Ron asked" babes where's your breakfast" I smiled and said"I had mine when you all where in bed snoring your heads off" I laughed when Ron got up and ran after me i giggled and he laughed the kids where laughing at there mother and father, but them the door opened to Jessie and Dad they came in and smoked because they saw me and ron laughing and the kids.
                    I heared him say"I am happy that my daughter has found happiness and I am so happy for Ron to, you know with Enid and Mikey" I looked at them and said to the both of them"dad I am happy and so is Ron we have three children that we both made, and I know when we were outside me and you dad did not get along but know we do and I promise you that I am happy" I looked at Ron and he smiled and kissed me on the lips Jessie, dad and the kids awwwed at us I smiled in to the kiss and put my hands on his shoulders, then we pulled apart to get ready for the run with dad and Daryl.
It went up stairs to get the guns and passed one to Ron, he put it in the holder on his pants, and I put the other gun innthe holder as well but because I was wearing a skirt I had to put the holder on my leg under the skirt, so when I put the gun in the holder I had to move move my skirt up a bit but I could see out of the corner of my eyes I could see that Ron was watching me, after I put the gun in the holder I grabbed Ron hand and walked out of the bedroom down stairs to say goodbye to are kids and Jessie, then we got in the back of the car and waited for Daryl to come, it took a minute because Daryl glad to take Judith to Carol and then come, so when he came we set off to the town to get supplies.
                           We came to a stop because they was a herd of walkers up ahead so we had to get out of the car and hide in a bush untill they went somewhere else, but then they was a scream from a boy and I had to run to see who it was, dad screamed"CARA COME BACK WE MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO IT IS" but I didn't lesions so when I .ca,e to a stop a i saw who it was it was Sam what is he doing out here I screamed"SAM COME OVER HERE NOW" he started to run before  the walker that was after him, he came up to me but Ron, dad and Daryl where they when Sam ran up to my, I took out my knive and stabbed it I the head, blood was everywhere, it was on my skirt that's when I heared Ron shout"SAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE YOU NOW IT IS DANGEROUS" I could here Sam say" I wanted to see what imwas like outside butni don't want to be here everymore" I walked up to them and looked at Sam his eyes widen when he saw all the blood that was on me from the walker' he looked at me and asked if I was ok and I said back yeah then he said happy New year's everyone.
               I looked at him and remembered that today was new years that was why people where in the Armey puting up decorations, I smiled and said"yeah happy New year's I forgot about with the run and stuff ha" I smiled and kissed Ron but then dad said we have to get to the town and back in a day lets go.