It time for the baby!

It was my last mouths of the pregnancy and I was in my room reading a comic with my lover, I was on his shoulder then my dad came in to see if we were both ok I told him that we were fine, but then I felt something water, I looked down at my legs to see that I had water on them, Me, Ron and dad looked but the i felt a pain I took slow breathes, but then I was in more pain, Ron put his arm on my back but then I heared dad say"Ron pick her up, her water has broke, we need to get her in the infirmary now" then Ron pick me up and took me in to the infirmary and then they rushed me to a bed and told me to pack my clothes off, they left the room and I did as told and got into the bed.
               They all came back in to the room and told me how many minutes I have left before pushing and then they said I could push know, I got ready to push but not before Ron and my dad came to to support me then they said for me to push, I push but I was in agony I screamed" AHHHHHH I CANT DO IT AHHHH" Ron said back"you can do it my love just push"I looked at him and smiled then i started to push again then they said one more push so I did as told and then we heared a little cry.
                  That when they past me mine and Ron baby girl, she has Ron eyes but my hair I smiled because she took Ron pinky in her small hand. I looked at Ron and he looked at me I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head and the baby's, then then Pete, Jessie and Sam and and then Jessie screamed and ran over to see the little one but asked what her name is i looked at Ron and he smiled and said"I think we are going to the name lily" I looked at him and smiled are daughters name is lily.
                     The same day I could go home with Lily and Ron but before i could go my dad came up to me and said to me and Ron "I am so proud of you and Ron you are going to make a lovely family know that Enid and Mikey are not here" at the should for they name I brought back memory of what they siad that they would do to Ron, but now they are gone so we can live are life's like we wanted to do know with are little girl, I looked do at lily to see she is looking up at me and Ron we both smile as he puts his hands on my waist.
                        Then me and Lily were ready to go home but I was surprised I was not living with my dad now he said that me and Ron could have are own house know that we have started are little family, so we going in the new house and everything was put in place I looked up stairs, they was two rooms they was a room where me and Ron would see in because I had a double bed and the over room is for the baby. When I walked in to the baby's room I was close to tears, it looked beautiful it had flowers on the walls teadyes and baby's toys, I looked at Ron because he was coming up the stairs and he hugged me, but that was interrupting by a bang on the gates so we made are why up to the gates because everyone was they, we opened the gates up to see Negarn was they.
           He came in and started laughing he looked around untill his eyes ended up on me,Ron and the baby he started walking over to us but Pete stepped in the way and asked"what do you wanted kniw" and he said back"I have come for my thing please" then i said" you can have your stuff then leave" but I was not expected for him to say that he came here for Enid and Mikey what are we going to do know.