two weeks later

It been two weeks since Simon came here and was killed by me, we got everything from were they lived that belonged to us, Jessie, Sam and Ron are starting to get over Pete's sudden death but all I can do is stick by my family, every week I go and put flowers on the graves that mean lots to me like,Glenn, Abraham, Pete, Enid and Mikey, I know what everyone was thinking when we got back from the hill tops when I was pregnant, why didn't you just leave themnout they, they said to me and i said back" because they were my friends and I know they wanted to kill Ron because we were going to be dating but in the end they couldn't do evenything because we where married so lets just put them to rest please" and thats why they are buried with everyone elsa.
        I am not being funny but I miss them to piece but I hate them for what they were going to do to Ron so I cannot forgive them, I was walking back to the house but stopped to see Ron holding lily and they were talking, and I could here what lily was saying, she said"daddy I want to be a big sister like you are to sammi" she said I blushed and I looked at Ron to see he was blushing to, I wal,ed out from behind the tree they both turn around and had smiles on they faces, I walked over to Ron and kissed him on the lips then held his hand when he asked"Baby where have you been i missed you getying up" I turned to him and said"it like 8 in the morning and I missed you to, I have been to the graves to put flowers on the graves" he smiled at me and said" Thank you baby I really love you" I kissed him and walked in to started breakfast.
           By the time I was finished everyone was at the table they was, Sasha, Maggie, Glenn junior, Lily, Sam, Jessie, dad, mom, Shane, Ron, Daryl and me, I sat next to my husband I looked at everyone to see that everyone is moving on with life, Dad and Daryl are engaged to each other i was so happy to hear that, Mom and Shane broke up because Shane was seeing another girl behind her back, it was kinda funny when you think about, mom cheated on my Dad then Shane does it to her hahaha I couldn't believe it when she told me,Maggie has gotten over Glenn unsudden death but is moving on with life with her baby boy, Sasha is still up set that Abraham is die but she will get over it soon, Jessie and Sam have moved house because it was bring back memory of Pete so they moved, and me, Ron and Lily are starting to set in to are new lives being in charge,
And I didn't know this someone told that Deanna is die, she die in the battle, she was shot in the shoulder and stabbed in the stomach, someone though her as a walker inside the walls but killed her and put her innthe grave next to her husband Reg.
         We were all eating when someone came up to me and said'Cara can I say something, you asked if we had a pregnancy test in the infirmary, so here it is" I looked up at her in shock she was not ment to come in front of everyone and say it outloud, OMG everyone is looking at me. Ron looked at me and said"You think you might be pregnant again" I looked at him and nodes my head, my mum screamed for me to take it know so I wanted upstir in to the bathroom, after I did it I walked back to the kitchen, we had to wait five minutes for the results to come back, five minutes are up and I look at the stick to see ........+ I look at everyone with tears in my eyes and say" Everyone I'm pregnant again" I said with tears in my eyes, Ron looked at me and smiled everyone else cheered and whistled i smiled at everyone but one person was not ok about this, and of course it was Shane and he said"she is like 16 years old and pregnant again she has already one"I looked ipmat him and told him to get out, so he did and slammed the door behind him.
              I went to the infirmary to see how meny weeks I am, Tara came up to me and said"Cara you are 3 weeks so a month now in would say" I smiled and hugged her and said"Goodbye Tara" and walked out. I went back home to see Ron on the floor playing with Lily and they both smiled I walked in and sat on the softer, they both looked at me and smiled, then Ron asked"how meny weeks are you hun" I looked at him and said"I am 3 weeks now so about a month" he got up and sat down next to me and put him hand on my stomach, I smiled at this because he said" I hope its a boy so we can hvenon boy and one girl" I smiled it him and kissed him on the lips hard.
                 My dad came to tell me the Shane attack Spencer Deannas, so me, Ron and Lily got up and walked to see why Shane had attack Spencer, when we got they could hear shane yelling"LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW YOU PRICKS OR WHEN I GET OUT I WILL KILL YOU AND BURN YOUR BODYS SO NOWMONW CAN SEE WHAT IT WAS" I looked shocked at what i heared j looked at Ron to that he was holding lily because she was crying her little eyes and heart out, I walked to see why and shouted"SHANE WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHY YOU ATTACK SPENCER AND STOP SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU ARE SCAREING LILY"everyone looked at me and was like I never knew Cara was like that I can't believe it then Shane said' sorry I just want to kill him because he is the one going out with lori"I looked at Spencer to see he has a slimy smile on his lips.
      I try not to take notice but Shane went to grab my neck but Ron pulled me out of the way, I looked at everyone that was in the room and dad said" Cara heres the gun do YOU want me to do it or you' I took the gun and walked into the del, that Shane was in and pressed the barrierl of the gun to his for head and shot him in the Brian.