First time

I was in the watch tower when Cara came up to take over I passed her the gun and started to walk away, until she grabbed my shirt and kissed he hard on the mouth I tryed to puss her away but she would not move, the i took my chance at talking to her she shouted"YOU HAVENT KISSED ME IN TWO WEEKS WHAT IS WRONG, ARE YOU GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME" I looked at her in shock but I saw the tears in her eyes and said"NO I AM NOT GOING TO BREAK, I HAVENT KISSED YOU IN TWO WEEKS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE MENT BY'THEY WILL BE MORE BABIES' AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO" I looked at her and walked over to her and hugged her but I realised that I am getting a Boner I try not to show it but she know that I have a boner.
         She pushed me down and pulled down my trousers and took my member into her mouth, I moaned and I tryed not to show that I was about to cum but it didn't happen because she knew that I was, she let go of my member and crawled on top of me, I didn't realied that she had taken of her underwave because that's all I felt is her going down on my member, she went slow at first because this is mine and her first time I think I know why he said that they will be more babies.
                I looked up at her and asked"Cara do you want to have kids" she looked at me and blushed while saying"I was thinking about it after Negan said it but I do want to have kids but I want yours" I looked at her with shock and then no smiled as I meet her thugs it started to get a bit heated in here, she was moaning loudly and I was trying not to make to much noise but it didnt happen because when we meet are limited we both came, but I realized that I came inside her, I pushed her away and put my trousers back on and I walked over to the window and just stood they looking out of it.
               I put my underwave back on and went up to Ron to see if he was ok I was about to say something but he bet me to it" I am so sorry Cara I didn't mean to cum inside you like that" I smiled and said back"Ron look at me please I don't mine you cumming inside me, your cum filled me and if I get pregnant we will both be parants together that's why I love you Ron Anderson" I looked at me and smiled but we were imtroupted when Dad came to asked if I was ok because he had heared lots of noise, but he was stopped to look at the floor, me and Ron where both in shock because we had not noticed that there was cum on the floor then Rick asked"if I look at you both I want answers now" he said with anger in his voice, I looked at him and said" Dad it is not Ron fort I am the one who started it don't blame Ron please dad" I was holding Ron's hand now will looking at my dad he had a smile on his face and said"hey I am not mad I was just worried that's all love, and I might be a granddad" I looked at him and walked over to Hug him but I looked at Ron and pulled him it ok this hug becuase he is a part of this family now.