boyfriend????

It was two days since that day, me and Mikey were sitting by the pond talking about what has happened, but then we heared something or someone moving in the tree, me and Mikey pulled are knifes out of the holder and prepared yo kill what ever was coming, but before we could we heared a female voice call out" is anybody out there" I recognised the voice, it was Cara and Enid walking to see if we're out the walls, I called out"yeah Cara we are over here" so as I said that Mikey looked at me to say why did you do that for this is are boys only place I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders, then the girl came out from behind the bushes and I looked at Cara, she was in a mini skirt with a black top on if i would say she lookes beautiful, I could tell that she was blushing when Enid said"Mikey can you come over here for a minute I have to tell you something important" when he walked over there with Enid they went behind the bushes, I looked at Cara and I could tell that she wanted to tell me something, I asked her if she was ok and she said"Ron I wanted to tell you two days ago but are father had the fight and I didn't get the chance to tell you so here it goes, Ron do you want to go out with me" I looked at her to see if she was joking but I could tell that she was not joking I had to get her a answer, and I said"yeah I would love to go out with you" she smiled and hugged me and that we kissed but we heared someone fell on the floor so we pulled away from each other and looked at the floor to see Mikey and Enid on the floor s mileing like idiots but I couldn't focus because I have a beautiful girlfriend in the world and I don't know what to ask more then ever thing else so I laughed and so did Cara and i know from there on I would be happy for ever.
        It was starting to get dark so we all decided to head back but before I could Cara pulled me to the side with a smile on her face but before i could say anything she kissed me on the lips, I kissed back I rapper my arms around her waist and she put her around my neck but we were interrupted by a man that was holding a bat and had everyone from Alexandria.
         What the he'll is happening why is this man hear with everyone of the group, I looked at Cara and she had a look of terror pulled her into me as the man came over to us and said"Rick is this your daughter she is a cute one to" he was about to touch her but Rick came in front of us and said"Leave these kids alone they don't have anything to do with this please just leaves all of us alone" I looked at Rick before we were all put on are knees, I was still holding Cara hand with a grip and she was doing it back but that man I think his name is Negara came up to us and said"aww boys lookie here we have a teen love happening over here I can't believe that there is still love in this basterd world but on of you will not see like again"