Showdown at the Lumiose High Gym! (Part 2) - 6

Ash was winning 1-0. But he knew that he didnt win just yet. She was the champion after all. 

Ash: Pikachu, lets keep battling! Lets win this thing! 

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (Pikachu was determined)

Diantha: Alright. Gardevoir please come out!

Gardevoir was easily her strongest pokemon. Every student knew her Gardevoir. It was the strongest Gardevoir ever. 

Shauna: There's Gardevoir!

Tierno: That's her strongest pokemon. 

Clement: Yeah. Ash better be careful. 

Serena was worried. She also knew Diacntha's Gardevoir was not something to be easy on. She kept hoping for Ash to win. 

Serena: He better be careful... but.. he's one win away from actually beating the champion!

Dawn: Someone wants Ash to win *winks*

Serena was so focused that she didnt even hear Dawn.

Sawyer: Hey Clemont, if Ash somehow beats Diantha, will he become the champion?

May and Serena also wanted to know. 

May: Yeah.. I always wanted to know that!

Serena: (in her head) Wow. Ash being the champion? That would be so amazing to see that! *slight blush* 

Clement: I don't think so. I might be wrong though. According to the Pokemon League, a trainer must win eight gym badges and then he/she can challenge the Elite Four of the Pokemon League. The Elite Four are four powerful trainers who are a barrier to the Champion, Diantha. If you lose to one of them, you can't challenge the Champion. If you beat all four of them, then you can battle the champion. Its really tough. But.. seeing Ash beating her right now is pretty amazing. Lets just wait and see. 

Sawyer: Hmmm..... okay. Thanks Clemont.  (in his head) Wow... Ash is so amazing! His battling style is impressive! 

Onto to the battle -- 

Ash: Theres that Gardevoir of hers. 

Pikachu: Pika.. 

Ash: Pikachu, do you want to keep fighting? 

Pikachu: Pika! Pika, Pikachu! 

Ash: Thats the spirit! Alright, Pikachu I choose you! 

Gary: (in his head) Pikachu? Pikachu did take some damage from the previous battle. Lets just wait and see... 

Calem: Whats wrong with him?? Why did he send out Pikachu? Isn't it tired?

Serena: Are you battling or Ash?! (Serena yelled)

Calem: Jeez..!! Sorry....

Ash: All right, Pikachu, use Quick Attack!

Pikachu used its speed and ran straight towards Gardevoir. However, just in a few milliseconds, Gardevoir was behind Pikachu. 

Ash: What the! ... Pikachu, behind you!!!!

Diantha: Hmm.. use Shadow Ball!

Gardevoir used a powerful Shadow Ball attack on Pikachu which caused Pikachu to go down... would he get up?

Ash: Pikachu!!!!! 

Ash screamed for its best friend. He didnt like to see Pikachu go down like that. 

Clement: How did it dodge that attack so fast!

Shauna: She's just that good!

Cilan: She's right.. it takes skill for a Pokemon to dodge an attack without its trainer telling it to do so.