Acknowledging the Hero - 8

Serena: You see.... when you introduced yourself to us before that amazing battle you had, you told us your name... and for some reason it sounds so familiar.... (in her head) wait.. Serena why are you telling him that?!?!

Ash:(in his head) wow... she thinks Im familiar? She also does.. but I don't know... whats going on?! 

Ash: Well.. I don't know. Sorry Serena. Haha. Anyways, thanks for helping me out. 

Serena:(in her head) Phew. That was close.... 

Serena: Awh its nothing Ash. You risked your life for your Pokemon. I admire that a lot!

She smiled.

Ash: Haha its nothing. Me and my pokemon are one. If they fall, I fall. If I didnt have my pokemon wth me, I would be nothing. Im so thankful for them. 

Serena smiled and kept looking as Ash as if she was daydreaming at him.

Ash: Umm are you okay Serena?

Serena: Huh? Me? Oh Im okay!!! 

Ash: Okay...

Serena: (in her head) He's so... amazing. He's so special and he's so determined.. UGH! Serena! Stop!!

Ash: Hey Pikachu, are you alright buddy? Want a snack?

Pikachu: Pika! PIKA!!! (HELL YA FAM!)

Serena: Awh! You two have such an amazing bond! You two must be the best of friends! 

Ash: Yeah! Ash smiled. Me and Pikachu have known each other for a very long time.  (in his head) Wait.. remember what you said?! Don't tell ANYONE about the travelling I have done as a pokemon trainer. 

Serena: Wow! Hey Ash, I just wanted to say... you're a really strongl trainer! *winks*

Ash: Really?! Thanks!

Serena: No problem! You have some strong Pokemon like Charizard and Pikachu! You almost beat the champion of Kalos! No one has ever come that close!

Ash: Really?! I guess you're right. 

Serena: Its an amazing accomplishment :)

She smiled.

Ash: (in his head) She's a very nice girl.. Ive never had anyone be this supportive and caring for me. And I've just met her... maybe I should be friends with her. 

Ash: Serena, thanks for your support. But I want to keep getting stronger and stronger! 

Serena smiled. 

Serena: Hey Pikachu, wanna meet one of my Pokemon? 

Pikachu: Pika! Pika! 

Serena: All right! Come on out Sylveon!

Ash: Wow! Ive never seen that pokemon!

Serena: Thats because its a fairy type. You'll learn more about fairy types here at Lumiose High!

Ash: Cool! Im guessing its an Eevee evolution, right?

Serena: Yeah... how did you know?

Ash: Serena, I've met a lot of Eevee's. They can evolve into many eevee evolutions!

Serena: Wow. I never knew that! Thanks Ash! But... wait how did you know that? Im quite surprised. No one here battles like you, thinks like you, and has the knowledge like you! 

Ash: Well you see... (in his head) Oh god.. what do I tell her?!?!?  I can't tell her I travelled all those regions!!!! When the time comes, I will.