A Quick Message - Thank You For 1K READS! <3

Hey Guys! First off, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading this story that I have made and still writing. I just hit 1K reads and honestly I'm speechless. Like really, really, speechless. 

I never thought I would get this many reads in the first place. But here we are! It just shows that people really enjoy my story and I'm very happy and grateful to do that for you. 

I'll tell you something though. The reason why I write amour shipping fanfics is because I am a die hard amour shipper and I know many of you are too. When XY&Z ended, I was torn. I didn't want to see Serena leave and have amour forgotten. But after realizing that she really did kiss him, my hope was restored. And until the day she comes back, I wanted to write a story featuring past companions and Pokemon to make you guys happy and be imaginative! And Im happy I made that choice. Still speechless guys. 

I also wanted to explain to you guys why I haven't been publishing chapters. I have been so busy with my studies in University. I barely have time to write! But now most of my semester is done. So I will (hopefully) be publishing at least 2 chapters a week. Maybe even more. I'll actually be publishing one this Sunday so stay tuned for that. And when I'm so busy with School, I won't have time to write. But if I do write, its not going to be as good. I don't like to rush things. Haha :)

Anyways, I hope you all understand. Im again truly sorry. The story is going to get so much better. And Ash and Serena's legacy will never be forgotten!  So please stay tuned!

Thanks again for 1000 Reads!!! I love you all!!!! <333

- AmourForever65

Follow me on Twitter for updates! 

@AmourForever65