The First Day! - 12

It was Monday morning. Ash stayed at Serena's last night for dinner and came back home. He was very tired. Luckily for him, Pikachu was safe when they were separated when the storm hit Vaniville Town two days ago.

Ever since Ash had arrived in Kalos, he has been so busy doing so much for others he hasn't done much for himself. He came to Kalos to learn to help him achieve his dream: Becoming A Pokemon Master. Being late on his first "official day" of School would be the last thing he wanted.

Everyone was awake at the Ketchum residence. Ash and Gary were both eating breakfast while Delia was doing her daily chores.

Gary: Did you tell Delia what happened on Saturday?

Ash: Yeah I did, why?

Gary: "I heard you were at Serena's house for dinner yesterday." Gary said while winking at Ash.

Ash: Umm... Yeah I was. Her mother invited me over for Dinner.

Gary: You met her mom?!

Ash: Well... you see..

Gary: .....

Ash: Fine, ill tell you. When that flash of lightning hit a tree that was close to us, it was going right towards Serena. I then saved her I guess. Yeah you could say that. My arm was swollen because of that. So Serena brought me over to her house so I could get my arm healed and thats when I met her mother. She's really nice.

Gary: Wow Ashy-boy. Cant lie I'm kind of impressed with you lately.

Ash: Uhh.. what do you mean?

Gary *sigh* I dont know, I guess you've gotten really popular around here. You watch it Ashy-boy!

Ash: Don't you remember? I'm not trying to be the "popular" one here. You and me both.  I came here to learn and learn how to get stronger.

Gary: I understand Ash. Me too. But think about it, we've met some pretty cool people so far like Serena and her friends. I mean, these are the group of people who we're going to be with the rest of the year.

Ash: you're right I guess.. I just don't want to deal with ANY drama.

Gary: Well you've already caused some noise. Showing off your strength in battles and your love for Pokemon.  It's like you're a hero already.

ASH: I meant the bad drama.

Gary: "Ashy-Boy, were in high school now! You're never going to know what's going to happen down the road. Expect the unexpected. Who knows what's going to happen in months from now. " Gary said with a wink.

Ash, Pikachu, and Gary finished eating and were about to set off to School.

Delia: All right you two, you better get going! Have fun and be safe!

Ash: "Don't worry! See ya mom!" As Ash shut the door closed.

Ash,Gary, and Pikachu were outside waiting to see how they would get to School.

Gary: Ya know, Im too lazy to walk today....uhh... can you get Charizard to fly us there?

Ash: Sure...  what do you think Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!!

Ash: All right, come on out Charizard!

His powerhouse came out of its poke ball and ascended into the air with Ash,Gary, and Pikachu. They were above the beautiful city of Lumiose and they were mesmerized by its beauty.