Before The Storm - 10

It was now Saturday. Ash, Gary, and Pikachu were still sleeping while his mother, Delia, was downstairs making breakfast for them. It was the first weekend they had since they moved to the Kalos Region so they decided to just sleep in.

Delia: Ash!, Pikachu!, Gary!, wake up! Its time for breakfast!!!

They didn't reply. 

Delia: Of course... Mr. Mime, could you go up there and wake them up for me?

Mr.Mime: Mime! Mr. Mime!

Mr. Mime went up to go wake them up. He first went to Ash's room. 

When Mr.Mime walked in, he made a loud noise causing Pikachu to wake up. 

Pikachu: Pika! (Good morning!)

Mr.Mime: Mime! (Sup??) 

Pikachu: Pika Pika-chu! (want me to thunderbolt Ash?!)

Mr.Mime: Mimeeee!! Mr. Mime! (Yes!!! Do it!) He laughed. 

Pikachu hit Ash with a strong thunderbolt attack and Ash screamed and fell to the ground.

Ash: AHHH!!!! COME ON PIKACHU! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? 

He looked at his Charmander clock.

Ash: WHAT! ITS 12 O'CLOCK!!! My bad. Guess I was really tired. Hey, is Gary up?

None of them knew so they went and checked. 

Ash: Shh! Wanna do the honours Pikachu and Mr.Mime?!

Pikachu: Pika!

Mr.Mime: Mime!

Mr.Mime used psychic and brought Gary off his bed and then Pikachu used thunderbolt.

Gary: AGHH!!!! THAT HURT! 

Ash: Hurt? How does that hurt? You're not a pokemon!

Gary: I guess Mr.Mime using psychic inflicted more damage. Im hungry. Lets go eat!

Ash: Awesome! 

Ash: Hey mom!

Delia: Hello everyone. Youre finally up. I made you guys some scrambled eggs and sausage. 

Ash: Thanks mom! Im starving.

Gary: No kidding..

Pikachu jugged an entire bottle of poke ketchup. His favourite. 

Ash and Gary finished their meal quick as well. 

Ash: That was so good! Im full. Anyways, what do you want to do today Gary?

Gary: Didnt you say you were going to host a party? 

Delia: Ouu! A party?! Ash, looks like you've made quite a few friends already! Any girls? ;)

Ash: MOM! STOP EMBERASSING ME!

Gary: Some things never change...

Ash: I think I'm going to go outside and see my Pokemon. Lets go Pikachu.

Ash went outside into his backyard and saw his all of his Pokemon. He greeted them and fed them some food. Ash always cared for his Pokemon. Without them, he was nothing. 

A few minutes later, it started to get dark. It looked like it was going to rain and maybe even a thunderstorm was going to develop. 

Ash: Woah its getting dark and it might rain. Get in your poke balls guys!

Ash returned all of his Pokemon. Even pikachu helped out. 

Ash went to go put his poke balls back in the storage room inside.