Battling At Full Strengths! Ash VS Calem (Part 3) - 17

Everyone in the group was shocked. They couldn't believe Ash lied to them. When they saw Sceptile come out of it's Pokèball, they were speechless. Serena was so mad at Ash. She was so upset at him. But at the same time, she felt so bad because everyone was getting really mad at him. 

Dawn: Are you serious?! He has a Sceptile?? Calem really was right! He's not some rookie! He just came to Kalos so he can defeat easier targets! Im not on Ash's side anymore, he lied to us, and you too Serena! 

May: Dawn's right...

Iris: I told you two! Ash is a liar! He's completely brainwashed all of you! I just want things to go back to normal..

Cilan: I agree with Iris...

Misty: 'CAN YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING?! I'M TRYING... TO WATCH THE BATTLE!"

Gary: "For once.... I actually agree with Misty! SHUT UP! AND DAWN, MAY, IRIS, AND THE REST OF YOU, ASH IS NOT A LIAR!"

Clemont: I'm sorry... but Ash is a liar. I mean, he told Serena and the rest of us that he only had two Pokèmon coming into the Kalos Region. He said he wanted to start from zero and catch many different pokemon. Calem was right all along. Ash didn't need to lie. He could have told us! Im sorry Gary, I know he's your friend and all, but he's a liar!

Gary had enough of it. He was just defending his best friend. So he decided to leave for the time being. 

Gary: "YOU KNOW WHAT?! -- FINE. BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING, YOU DON'T KNOW THE FULL STORY! WAY TO TREAT YOUR NEW CLASSMATES! IM DONE. IM LEAVING THE STADIUM."

Dawn was a bit sad. She thought she went a bit too hard on Ash, which caused Gary to get mad at her as well.

Dawn: "Gary!!  wait... We didn't mean to be so rude to you and Ash. Don't go! Im sorry..."

Gary: "Be quiet Dawn."

Gary left and Dawn was sad. Dawn was miserable. She didn't make the right choice. She was mad at herself and that caused her to get sad. Serena, on the other hand, didn't know who's side she would be on. When Gary told them all that they did not know Ash's full story, Serena felt bad because maybe she might have jumped to conclusions too quickly. 

Dawn: I shouldn't have said anything. Its my fault. Im just so mad at Ash... Serena, what do you think about all of this??

Serena: I'm not that mad....

Dawn: Wait, you're not?! 

Serena: No, I'm not... well.. I mean, I was, but then Gary told us that we didn't know the full situation on Ash. And... I feel really bad for Ash. He's losing this battle right now.. against Calem. Calem was just so rude to Ash! He didn't need to tell the whole School!! UGH IM FURIOUS! 

Dawn: Wow... you really do like him... huh.. Dawn whispered. 

Serena: "DAWN!"

Tierno: "Can you two stop talking so much! Im trying to watch the battle!"

Serena: Guys. We have to go find Gary during halftime. We owe him an apology.

Back On The Battlefield--

Calem: So you finally brought out Sceptile... I was waiting for this. 

Ash: Sceptile, stay focused. Remember back in Sinnoh? You defeated Darkrai. And I know you can do it again buddy.

Sceptile: SCEPTTTILE!

Calem: We'll see about that. Use Ice Beam!

Ash: Dodge it!