A Quick Message - What Happened To AMOURFOREVER_65 ???

It's been awhile. The last time I published a chapter for this book was more than a month ago. A lot of people have been asking for a new chapter and have been asking about my presence. And I'm here to answer those questions. First off, I have been super busy with life in general. I don't want to make excuses, but I have plenty of important things to be doing/have been doing. First off, I have a job. I'm a supervisor at GameStop. So basically I'm working pretty much everyday. Secondly, I'm in University. I just finished first year and in April I had 5 exams to study for. You see where I'm going with this? I literally had no time to write chapters! And thirdly, my own personal life. If you follow me on Twitter, you know what I'm talking about. I left Twitter basically. I was so done with the drama and negativity on AmourShipping and what not.. and some other stuff... which is really personal.. I just dont feel like talking about it here. Let's just say it made me sad. I also left because I wanted to pursue my own goals in the real world. I've always wanted to motivate and inspire people and I've always wanted to join the NHL (National Hockey League) one day. I've been hitting the gym and  been practising for like 2-3 hours every single day. You have to work hard to achieve something right? That's what I'm trying to preach here. On the other hand, I hope to return to Twitter some day soon. I've met some amazing friends and even some best friends.. and I just left them. I felt like a dick but I just hope they understand my situation and I hope they understand that I will return soon. I haven't been on Twitter for quite some time. So I don't know what's going on xD. One of my friends did tell me that my other friends/users on Twitter miss my presence.. and when I heard that.. man did I get emotional. I hope they don't think that I care because I do care. A lot. And I know they have my back as much as I have theirs. It's just something that needed to be done. I needed to go away for a while. Just focus on more important things. I want to be something in the future. So I left. But that doesn't mean I left for good. I will return at some point in time :)

So yeah. That's basically why I've been non active around here. Life man.. I tell ya. I decided to rest for a couple of days. My brain and body needs a rest from the work I've been putting in from practicing Hockey to working. So I have 2 Chapters that I am writing right now for this story. The first one should be out in the next couple of hours. Promise :) And the second one should be out in the next two days hopefully. 

I hope you guys understand. I am never going to stop writing this book. Why? Because its a hobby. I love writing it so much. I love Pokemon. I love AmourShipping. But writing isn't my life goal. There's a difference between the two. 

Thank you for your patience everyone. I hope you guys understand where I'm at. Thanks as always and I hope you enjoy the rest of this story! 

Oh yeah, you know what? I've never told you guys what my real name is xD

- Ashton