Secrets Or Lies? Ash VS Calem (Part 4) - 18

Ash's LockerRoom--

As the second half of the intense battle between Ash and Calem was set to begin, Gary was found in Ash's locker room. Ash wanted Gary to tell Serena and the rest of the group why he had to lie to them and coincidentally, Serena and the others were found outside the locker room. 

Gary: Come in. I'll explain everything. 

Serena and the rest of the group came in the room as they did not want to be caught by anyone. Everyone from the group was there besides Ash and Calem of course, Miette, Misty, and Iris. 

Clemont: I cant believe we're doing this.. if we get caught... oh man thats not going to be good.

Dawn: Yeah... anyways... Gary, im sorry for what happened before. I was just really mad.. at Ash. Im sorry if that hurt you too.

Gary: Yeah. It did. 

Dawn: Im sorry....

Dawn felt really bad. It felt like Gary wasn't really going to accept her apology. She was sad. She felt broken. 

Serena: So... why are you even in here Gary.. and was Ash here?

Gary: I.. I came here because.... I needed to talk to Ash. 

Serena seemed worried for a second because it may have been very serious. She was curious to know why though. 

Serena: Is everything.. alright? Because we came here to tell him something...

Gary: Everything's alright.... I just... Fine. I told him that everyone found out about the lie...

Serena was so mad and sad. She knew where this was going. 

Sawyer: I feel so bad for Ash... he probably hates us now.

Tierno: That must suck. To be battling when knowing you lied to so many people... it didn't have to be like this. 

May: What did he say in response?

Gary looked at Serena. 

Gary: He felt really bad... he said he was sorry everyone. He would have talked to you all but he had to go back to the battlefield. 

Shauna: Understandable. At least he apologized!

Trevor: Yeah thats true. I always knew Ash wasn't that type of guy. I knew he would apologize and understand the situation. 

Gary: But..

Serena?...

Serena: ? Yes....??

Gary: Ash... ASH was worried about you..

Serena: What do you mean??

Gary: He thought your friendship with him would now be over. He thinks you hate him... He also said that he doubt you would still be friends with him... he felt really bad about the whole situation. 

Serena: Ash... I'm-- I'm... sorry you felt this way. 

Dawn: Serena, its going to be okay. I promise. He'll forgive you. 

Gary: Wait... he wanted me to tell you something..

Serena: .... 

The other's were wondering what Gary was going to tell them. 

Gary: Do you... guys... want to know something?... about... Ash.... and me? And why Ash lied to you guys?!

Everyone wanted to know. 

Serena: Please. Just tell us. We'll always be friends. We just want to know the truth about you two. Please Gary.

Dawn: Please tell us Gary. We're a group now. We won't tell anyone. Promise.