Truths, Facts, and Lies! Ash VS Calem (Part 2) - 16

Referee: Pikachu is unable to battle. Darkrai is the winner! 

The crowd was now ecstatic. It seemed like practically everyone was cheering for Calem besides Serena, Clemont, Gary, Dawn, and May. 

Student: CALEM IS SO STRONG! HAHA ASH STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST CALEM! HE SHOULD GO BACK TO KANTO! 

Student: I KNOW RIGHT! A STUDENT FROM OUR SCHOOL HAS A DARKRAI! I CANT BELIEVE IT! IM SO JEALOUS!

Student: His Darkrai is going to sweep the rest of Ash's pokemon.... And his two best Pokemon are already out!

Serena: Calem.. I can't believe he never told us. I thought he was one of my best friends... but seeing what Ash is going through right now... I feel so bad. 

Serena was getting even more sad and her tears kept coming. She put her hands together and held them tightly. 

The group felt really bad. Especially her best friends. 

Dawn: Awh Serena... "Dawn sad with a low tone of voice"

I know how you feel. Calem didn't do the right thing. But at the same time, there's really nothing we can do besides cheer for Ash to win! I want to see a comeback! 

May: HEY ME TOO I WANT ASH TO WIN... No offences Iris... oh... and Miette.

Iris: Whatever. I could really care less at this point. 

Miette: What do you mean you could really care less? You DID say you were going to help me......

Every student agreed. No one knew Calem even had a Darkrai. Even Sycamore was surprised.  However, they didn't know what Calem's true intentions really were. To expose Ash Ketchum. And how he lied to everyone at the School. 

Calem was having so much fun seeing his Darkrai obliterate Ash's Pikachu and Charizard, that he completely forgot about his main plan. 

Calem's POV--

This... is so fun! Just look at Ash! He looks so sad! WAIT. This is finally my chance! His Pikachu and Charizard both fainted! He told everyone that he only had those two Pokemon! He told Serena and even Sycamore! THIS IS AMAZING! ALL HE CAN DO NOW IS FORFEIT THE MATCH AND HIS FRIENDS WONT KNOW OR HE CAN SEND OUT HIS OTHER POKEMON AND SERENA WILL NOTICE THAT HE LIED TO HER! Oh Ash.... you're stupid. 

End POV.

Clemont: "Uhh... guys...." Clemont was shocked and nervous. 

Dawn: "What?"

Clemont: "Didn't.... Ash tell us that he only has 2 Pokemon?? Serena, do you remember about a week ago, we were all sitting and talking at the lunch table... after Ash defeated Diantha.... well didn't he tell you and then you told us that he only had Pikachu and Charizard?

Serena was shocked. Clemont was right. Ash did tell her that he only had 2 Pokemon when he arrived in Kalos. But she was still confused as to why Clemont even asked that question. 

Serena: "Yeah... I do remember him telling me that... but why Clemont? Whats the big deal??"

May: ".. Ash doesn't have any more Pokémon left. "

Everyone was shocked and didn't' know what Ash was going to do next.

Clemont: "What now? If he doesn't have any more Pokémon left, its over.."

Serena was getting really worried for Ash. 

Serena: "Clemont.. what do you mean by it's over?"