seven

It's been a few days since I've fully woken up on Friday. I've been doing pretty well for the most part. I understand the world isn't just going to stop and wait for me to get back up. So, I just decided it would be best to just keep everything in the past. I just bottled everything up and do my best to ignore it.

Sometimes, I'll admit. I do get nightmares.

But April and I realized that's only when I hear something on the news about the guys who are missing.

Apparently, the family of the guy who's been reported missing, Marco Wells, still hasn't appeared. Including the two guys he was last seen with. A few people have started to talk and say that maybe he ran off with them to God knows where.

I let out a scoff.

God knows where they are. Hopefully, karma catches up to them.

I let out a yawn as I laid peacefully on my bed. I went back to work yesterday. Nan was pretty excited to see me again, I didn't tell her the truth though. Surprisingly, she knew that April's excuse was a lie.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I remembered Nan saying, 'that's the oldest one in the book!' Sometimes, I swear that Nan is still just a twenty something year old stuck in an eighty years old body.

I didn't have work today. But I did have to go in tomorrow. Luckily, Nan said if I wasn't feeling well enough I could call out. So, I was currently enjoying my day off. 'Like I didn't have enough of that last week.' I thought to myself sarcastically. Adjusting my self, so I was now laying on my side, I reached my hand out towards my phone that was resting on my nightstand.

Tapping the screen on my phone lightly, it lit up instantly. My eyebrows furrowed as I realized it was barely about to be eight in the morning. I have notice that I've been waking up a bit early lately. Must be due to the fact of all that sleeping I had from days ago. Kinda messed up my sleeping schedule, but I'm not really complaining.

I laid for a few seconds just playing with my phone, going through social media until a certain buzz on my phone indicating I had a notification caught my attention. Swiping my screen down, revealing my notifications, I realized it was from a work out app I had install on my phone.

'No work out detected for the past 7 days. That's okay, Start now!'

"Should I?" I asked out loud a bit lazily as I snuggled closer towards my covers and blankets. All I wanted to do was just sleep in. Right as my eyes slowly started to shut, another buzz from my phone caught my attention. Looking at my now lit up screen, I noticed it was another notification. This time from my music radio app.

'New song by Deadmau5 was added to your Workout Station. Listen now?'

"Ok! I'll go." I groaned as I threw the covers off of me. Geez, okay universe. I get it. I'll stop being a sloth.

---

We are burning down, we are burning down
It's the way that you fake it, I know it's too late

I was breathing in and out through my nose as I was doing leg presses. I was gripping the handle bars to the side of me as I worked my legs out. I can easily leg press one hundred and eighty pounds but man, taking a break really does effect you. And that is exactly what motivated me. Being weak.

But I just want to play it right,
We are gonna get there tonight

It also helped that my music playlist was playing all my favorite songs. So, that was a bonus. To think I almost skipped out! After I got dressed and ready. I was nervous to walk out my front door. Since the event of last week, I really haven't gone outside by myself. April walked with me to work and picked me up after. I couldn't really stand going outside alone.