eleven

"Listen here, ya idiot. If ya don't shut ya trap, then I will." I growled irritated at my younger brother. I swear sometimes, I really wonder if he was dropped on the head one too many times. He smirked as he stuck his tongue out like the immature kid that he was. I growled as I got ready to beat his a-

"Raph. Cool it." The mighty and oh so great Fearless Leader warned as I rolled my eyes. Crossing my arms around my chest, I grunted. Mikey smiled victoriously at this. Wait till we get home, rugrat.

"Anyways," April looked around the room making sure we were paying attention.

"Like I was saying, I got the inside scoop from someone working inside the prison that Shredders currently at."

"Can we trust this source?" Leo asked curiously. April nodded.

"Bernadette, my boss, was already paying this guy big bucks before I decided to lead my own investigation. We were planning to make a story of Shredder's inside prison life since more then 56 people have been harmed while dealing with him the past two years." I let out a snort. No surprise.

"You would think they would just shove him in an insane asylum and put those white strap jackets on." Mikey joked as Leo sent him a look to shut him up.

"That's the thing. While finding out what's been going on inside, I made my own investigation once I found out they are planning to transfer him to another more secured prison." Donnie had a confused yet impressed look as he stared at April. "OH and get this. As of recently, someone paid him a visit, according to the undercover guard nothing was said or done out of the ordinary but that he thought the guy that visited looked familiar."

"Familiar how?" Leo beat us to the question.

"Familiar as in he would visit another inmate inside but once he checked the sign in log, different names."

"Shredder is definitely planning something but it seems like someone else is now behind this."

"Yah think it's someone from the Foot?" I huffed but can't lie and say, I didn't feel that slight spark of excitement. If the Foot Clan are planning something, that just meant back to fighting and getting down and dirty again. Since Shredder was put away, patrolling isn't as dangerous as it was before. The Foot Clan haven't been active for a while and the only excitement we get is beating up bullies at this point. Well..

I felt myself get angry as I thought about that another night. We were able to save April's roommate though. My fists tighten as I remembered the way, that sick freak looked at Grace. It filled me with rage. Thinking about the way she first looked at me, when I stepped in to help her. She didn't scream, she didn't coil away from me. She looked relieved. My jaw clenched thinking of her appearance, the way those scum balls left her all bruised and her clothes torn and tattered. 

Let's just say when my brothers went to get April and get Grace to safety, I did a little vigilante stuff myself. They got what they deserved. I smirked. Still getting what they deserve. Leo looked at me carefully as if sensing what I was thinking about. I scowled at him, giving him the best poker face I had. I know Leo has a feeling that I had something to do with Grace attackers' disappearin'. Well, he ain't wrong. He just has no proof.

"I don't think so," Leo started as he looked back towards April. "The Foot Clan haven't been causing any trouble the past few weeks." April's brows rose up in realization.

"We started this scoop a few weeks as well." She said pinning it together. I smirked as I realized we got something on our hands.

"In the meantime, that just means we have to be extra vigilant and careful." His eyes flickered towards me quickly as he said that. I rolled my eyes but kept the smirk on my face.