Chapter Four - New Job

Pete is anxious to get started working today. Working always helps him clear his head, and the thoughts he’s had really need to be pushed aside. All night he thought about Alex, her scent, her smile and those beautiful brown eyes. She is the most attractive woman he has ever seen and the fact that she has a great personality make her absolutely perfect.

He knows he is just an employee and has no chance with her but he couldn’t help but fantasize. Working there is definitely going to be extremely difficult. He figures if he keeps the contact to a minimum and just does his job he will be fine. ‘Yea right Pete, you are fucked.’  He says to himself as he closes his eyes resting his head on the back of the couch.

There it is. That smooth, creamy caramel colored skin, those lips he just wants to kiss on constantly and those beautiful brown eyes that hypnotize him every time he looks into them. Her hair, he wants her to release so he can watch it slowly fall over her shoulders, and then run his hands through getting wrapped up in her silky locks.

He scans down her body taking his time to cover every square inch, not wanting to miss anything. Her long, lean neck that he knows smells incredible making him want to bury his face in hourly. Those firm, full pillows he wants to feel pressed up against his body. The curve of her hips, so round and graspable, that ass he knows would fit in his hands perfectly, and those lovely legs he would run his hands up anticipating the discovery of her glorious treasure.

There is not a place on that body he doesn’t want to put his hands and his mouth on. He licks his lips thinking about that sweetness that will have him falling on his knees just to get a taste. As the growth in his pants increases, he lets out a low groan that vibrates through his entire body.

‘Alex if I can have you just one time tasting your sweet juices, I wouldn’t want anything else; I would be satisfied for life. Who the hell am I trying to convince? I would no doubt want her all day every day, to be wrapped up in the warm depths of her core.’

He groans again, this time more loudly.

‘I am continuing to torture myself. I’ve got to stop fantasizing about this woman I can’t have. I need to open fucking eyes and get my head straight because I have a job to do and I can’t do it in here beating myself off every five minutes.’

He slowly lifts his head opening his eyes. Looking down at his pants he scowls at the size of the bulge this woman has caused and he hadn’t even touched her yet. It is utterly ridiculous and he is ashamed of himself.

He inhales deeply as he starts going through some of the things he keeps in a box in the small bag he carries.  There is an old pocket watch, Swiss army knife, and some old photos. One is of a high school aged girl with long red hair. It’s one of those yearbook pictures that are taken in school; the ones you get all dressed up for but end up looking completely ridiculous anyway. Another is a black and white of an older man working on an old truck sitting in front of a farm house.

There is also a large envelope. He takes out the contents and looks at an acceptance letter from Ohio State University, indicating a full football scholarship. As he sits there holding the memorabilia, his mind wanders to the way his life used to be before everything happened; before he became who he is today. Going back to that night, he still doesn’t think he would have changed his actions, it was sort of unavoidable. He puts the items back into the box, gets up and walks out the door.

Pete walks across the small yard separating the barn from the main house. He slowly opens the kitchen door, steps in and stops in the doorway. Alex is at the stove stirring something in a large pot; it sort of smells like oatmeal. He just stands there gazing at her, covering her body with his eyes; no one could blame him with that damn outfit she was wearing.