Chapter Four | Sans...

| Papyrus POV |

Sans won't let me leave the house for some reason. He said that he's going to go watch his stand in Hot Land. He kept ranting about some bad person wandering about or whatever. There's nobody bad here! Unless he's talking about Undyne's bad temper and how she'll beat up other monsters that get on her nerves.... Other than that I can't think of anyone else who'd want to hurt us.
"BYE BYE SANS! I'LL PREPARE SOME SPAGHETTI FOR WHEN YOU RETURN!" I said to him.
"Bye bro, remember to stay inside and make sure the door is locked. If you need anything, call me or Undyne." Sans said quickly before teleporting away.

| Sans POV |

If that's really Chara I feel, she's heading towards Asgore's place... But... I feel Frisk too...? What is actually happening right now!?! Both of them? How? I told Papyrus I was going to watch my stand in Hot Land but that's not very true. I want to see Frisk, and question her about how Chara's aura is all around her. They're getting closer to Judgment Hall so I'm lucky. I just want Frisk to be safe...

| Chara POV |

Frisk and I were on our way to Asgore's castle to fight him, hoping that Toriel was on her way to stop us from actually killing him. I was in spirit form, floating behind Frisk and Alphys as they made their way to the final door.
Alphys actually lied to Frisk about getting through the barrier alone, (Even though Frisk knew that already) and told her that she'd have to kill Asgore to pass. Then she ran off, Frisk looked towards me for a second... Then went up the elevator. The halls were gray and isolated... Frisk did a quick save before continuing. It turned out to be just like mom's house, but everything was gray... Besides the golden flowers. There were monsters here too, and they told Frisk the story of humans and monsters. The story made the lingering hatred for humanity spring back up, but Frisk told me that just because of that one incident, not all humans are bad.
We soon entered Judgment Hall, the one place I dreaded the most. I still remember the way he looked at me. I feel bad for hurting him so much. Frisk was greeted by Sans, who gave her the pacifist judgment. I was completely invisible at this point but I knew Sans could still sense me, if he bothered to try that is. Then, Sans brought up something completely different.

| Sans POV |

I gave Frisk the pacifist judgement, but something was bugging me. All I saw was Frisk, but Chara's aura was stronger than ever over here! It's like she was right next to her... I couldn't help but ask her.
"Hey um.. Kid, are you feeling alright? Because something about you feels... Off..." I stuttered, hoping I wouldn't offend her. She raised an eyebrow at me, then her eyes widened in realization. She gave a quick glance to her right, exactly where the aura was coming from.
"Uh... I-I don't.... W-well I uh...." she gave another worried glance to her right and mumbled something too. So there is something there! But what. "Heh... Uh... It's nothing Sansy!" She only calls me that when she's affectionate or when she's lying. She soon realized her mistake and covered her mouth, going very red. "Well uh... Wow Sans your speech really filled me with enough determination to take on Asgore Gotta run...!" She used her red magic to rush towards the door. But because I'm more experienced in the art, I was able to stop her. Her eyes went hollow in fear... Then out of nowhere... SHE appeared in front of Frisk, her eyes shut tight.

| Frisk POV |

Sans can SENSE people now?! Like when THAT happen! He's so scary... I love it... Heheh.... Chara jumped in front of me in order to protect me, I didn't bother to tell her that it probably wouldn't work. Sans's left eye began to glow, I know what's about to happen now.
"Y-you pry too much into business that you don't belong in!" Chara hissed at Sans, her hand twitching because of it being used to holding a weapon.
"Frisk..." Sans turned to me. "Why is she here? How are you both next to each other!" Sans looked angry and bewildered. I knew that I had to explain everything before someone gets hurt!