Chapter 8) Love you?

Papyrus POV

Chara looked very uncomfortable about sharing, so I tried making it better.
"IT'S OKAY CHARA! FRISK AND SANS ALWAYS SHARE!" I told her. (Which didn't make her relax...)
"I'm sorry what?" The innocence in her voice was... Discomforting.
"Umm.. ACTUALLY CHARA THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOESN'T WISH TO REPEAT HIMSELF..."
"Understandable. But I- you know what? Let's just go to bed, we're friends right? It shouldn't be that weird to s-sleep together.... it's uh... like a sleep-over?"
"AH, THAT IS A NICE WAY OF PUTTING IT! WHAT ABOUT A STORY?" Chara giggled and shook her head. But eventually she got in bed next to me.
"Sure, I'll tell you one that I was told when I lived on the surface years ago." As she began her story, I felt safe and relaxed. Her voice was comforting and it made me feel like falling asleep.

Chara POV

Papyrus fell asleep during my story, he looked so peaceful. I rubbed the top of his skull then I slowly leaned my face down and kissed his skull too. I felt my face get hot "Good night Papyrus..."

Papyrus POV

Might I add that her voice made me feel like falling asleep, I never said I fell asleep... Chara rubbed my skull AND kissed me, which... Made me feel weird. Nyeh.... Heh... H- Forget it.

Frisk POV

Sans and I saw it all! HAHAHA! After Sans said we were on cleaning duty, he told me that he wanted to see what they would do. I agreed and helped him with the dishes and dumping out the 'spaghetti' that Papyrus is never allowed to make again.
After Chara fell asleep (On the farthest spot in the bed which happened to be away from Papyrus) Sans and I went to sleep too. I'm not embarrassed about sleeping next to him so we were fine.
"Night Sans... I love you~" and I closed my eyes.
"Wait what!?" Sans said, going blue and sitting up. I opened my eyes but didn't bother moving.
"I said, good night and that I love you! Silly."
"R-really?"
"Of course!"
"Oh.. You mean it like that.." Sans looked down. I sat up and raised his head up with my hands, and kissed his teeth.
"Wha-!"
"I mean it like that... Good night!" I went under the covers to hide my face. Normally I don't get flustered about this kind of thing! UGH!

Sans POV

I'm still shocked by Frisk, although this morning she acted like it never happened.
"Morning Sansy~ WAKE UP!" She shook me and I didn't want to get up. So she went on top of me and got in my face. Which made me blush because it made me think of last night. "Get up!!" Frisk yelled again.
"Nope, come back later" I told her, and her checks puffed up in annoyance.

Frisk POV

Last night was too embarrassing for my standards, so I pretended it never happened. If he wanted to talk about it, he'll be a man and bring it up.
I tried to wake him up twice but he wouldn't even open an eye socket.
"Fine! I'll be back and if you aren't up, I'll get you up the hard way." I hopped off his stomach and walked to Papyrus's room. When I opened the door, they were both still asleep but Chara was is Papyrus's arms! YES! I wasn't going to interrupt that so I just went back to Sans.
He was still in bed.
"SANS!" I yelled angrily at him.
"What is it?" He said not moving even a little bit.
"Get up now or you'll suffer the consequences of Frisk!" I got back on his stomach and shook the bed, causing one eye socket to open.
"Kid stop..." He shook his knees around making me fall onto my side of the bed.
"Grrr! Fine, you asked for it!" I zipped open his sweater and put my hand under his shirt.
"K-Frisk! What're you doing!?" I just smiled and poked the sensitive areas around his rib cage. "WAAAGHH! STOP!" Sans teleported off the bed and onto the floor. Blue and panting.
I just stuck my tongue out at him. "I told you that if you didn't get up I'd make you suffer!" I walked to the door and turned around. "When you're ready, help me make breakfast~"

Papyrus POV

I woke up to the smell of sizzling bacon, but something was weighing me down. I looked to my right and saw Chara snuggled in my arms. What an interesting choice of slumber, I like it! She looked very sweet just sleeping there so I didn't want to bother her, until Frisk opened our door and saw me awake.
"Ooh~ sorry to bother all the love, but breakfast is ready!" She smiled.
"LOVE? WHAT'S THAT?" Frisk's face filled with delight.
"It's when someone makes your heartache, in a good way. You want to be near them all the time, and have them all to yourself." Frisk explained. How interesting! I wonder if the human makes me feel like this. I looked down at her cute sleeping face again, and my cheekbones glowed. Frisk's eyes seemed to twinkle.
"What're you blushing for, Papyrus? She asked innocently and I went under the covers.
"NO REASON HUMAN! I'LL WAKE UP CHARA AND WE'LL BE RIGHT DOWN!"
Frisk giggled at me then disappeared out the door.
"CHARA! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I poked her face, soft. Soon she opened her eyes slightly and yawned.
"O-oh good morning Pap-" she noticed her position and moved away from me almost immediately. "I-I'm so sorry!" She stuttered and looked down.
"NO NEED TO FRET HUMAN!" I lifted her chin up so I could see her face. "YOU'RE ACTUALLY VERY COMFORTABLE, CHARA!" I really need to figure out what I'm going to call her. Human? Chara? Anyways after I said that her face glowed like mine did before and she covered her face, which I don't understand.

Chara POV

I can't believe I slept snuggled into his arms like that! UGH! Papyrus got out of bed and went to go get ready. I made the bed and fluffed out the pillows before leaving. Papyrus came back in his usual attire and let me know that breakfast was ready. I went to the bathroom to tidy up first then went downstairs, I'll change later.
At the table Frisk was smirking at me, I don't know why, and Sans was blushing at Frisk. Breakfast was bacon, eggs, and toast.
"Did everyone sleep well?" Frisk said a smiling at me.
P - I SLEPT WONDERFULLY!
C - *Blushes* A-alright I guess.
S - Fine...
"Okay then. Well, I was hoping we could go to the park today with the others. I've already spoken to mom, she says it's a great idea." Frisk said, finishing her piece of toast.
"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS THINK THAT IS A FUN IDEA!"
"Sure... That's fine, as long as it's not for a long time."
"It's not, besides, today is onesie movie night!"
"Sis, I don't know what that is, but it sounds stupid."
"It's when at night, we all wear a onesie and watch movies until 12am. This time, it's cat onesie day! And I already got a onesie for everyone!" Frisk giggled. "Don't worry sis, you'll look cute." I frowned. I've never been a fan of stuff like that. Where'd she get them anyways?
Hopefully it won't get too weird. At least I have the park to look forward to.