Chapter 12) Onesie Day

Chara POV

As soon as we got back to the house, Sans and Frisk ran upstairs and didn't come back for about five minutes. When they came back, they were both said in cat onesies.

I completely forgot about that. UGH!

"C'mere Chara! It's movie night!"
"No!"
"Come here!"
"NO!"
"Come. Here. Right. Now." Frisk said demonically.
"Eep! U-uh... I-"
"IT'S OKAY CHARA! THESE COSTUMES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE!" Papyrus said
"Eh?!" I blushed.

When'd he get that on!? He looks so adorable....

Frisk caught me off guard and everything went black. Next thing I knew, I was in a onesie as well.
"When? How? Why!?" I yelled and she pushed me onto the couch while Sans turned a movie on.

|Time Skip~|

Sans and Frisk were just cuddled up with each other watching the movie, cat onesie day is stupid! We're all unreasonable cat colors.... Besides Papyrus.

Frisk - Purple
Sans - Blue
Papyrus - Orange
Me - Red

I was fine for a while until Papyrus glanced at me and started to slide closer to me on the couch, pretending he never moved. I angrily moved to the farthest point of the couch. I accidentally bumped into Sans, who noticed my situation and used his magic to toss me into Papyrus's arms.

I hate that magical skeleton.

Papyrus held me closer making me turn red.
"Hey... Uhm.... C-can you...?"
"HM? WHAT IS IT CHARA!?"
"Papyrus, I understand that you speak loudly, but we're watching a movie. KEEP IT DOWN!" Frisk 'said'.
"Erm.. OKAY! THE- The Great Papyrus shall speak quietly! Kinda...?"

It's weird to hear him speak normally. He only does it when he's serious.

"What did you want CHARA- Chara?!"
I giggled at how he kept breaking character.
"Never mind."
"OH! O-okay!?" He shook his head then continued to watch the movie with me in his arms.

Frisk POV

Who wouldn't want to wear these? They're great! Sans was really soft in his onesie, so I cuddled with him.

Chara looked like she was going to kill somebody. Papyrus seemed to notice her misery and tried to comfort her by giving her a hug... she wasn't pleased.

I'm sure if the couch was long enough to cross the ocean, she'd sprint the whole thing. Obviously, Sans wasn't having that and swung her into his arms with magic. The very content Papyrus held onto her and refused to let go. To my surprise, Chara's expression changed, but she still wanted to leave.

Papyrus got too loud so I shushed him, politely. Eventually, Chara and Papyrus fell asleep. So cute!
"Hey, uh Frisk?"
"Hm? What is it Sans?"
"Uhm... I wanted to talk to you about last night."
I felt myself turning red. Why now?
"S-sure..."

Papyrus POV

I woke up and was in my room next to Chara.
"*Yawn* THE.... Great... Papyrus..."
"Does not remember remember being here?" I heard Chara say (as she moved away from me again)
"YES! THAT EXACTLY! D-DID YOU READ MY MIND?" She frowned at me before answering.
"Keep it down, and no, I said that because I don't remember either."
"Oh! I see. Why do I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! Have to keep it down?"
"Ssshhhh! I can hear talking." She leaned against my door and smirked. "It's Frisk and Sans." For some reason, that didn't seem important to me.
"Chara, when did our pajamas get on?" I asked, hoping to turn her attention back to me. She looked down at herself, then walked over to me.
"Sans probably did this..." she said nodding with agreement to herself. Something about that bugged me.
"WHAT!? H-he didn't look while he changed you, RIGHT!?" Chara shook her head.
"Probably not. He only has eyes for Frisk anyways." She said then began to look confused. "Why? Does it bother you?" I couldn't find a way to answer this properly.
"Yes! It's um... Private!" I'm so clever! Nyeh heh heh! She smiled a little bit.
"I see..." she said before a bright pink haze went across her face.
"Everything okay?" I was starting to worry. Is this that blushing thing Frisk told me about? She said that I was blushing that one time but.... I don't really know what it means, I do know that I felt embarrassed by it for some reason.
"Ah! Um... Yeah! I'm fine, it's just..."
"Just what?"
"Well, I guess it made me happy that it bothered you..." she mumbled very quietly. Wait, I don't even have ears...
"Happy? Why?" She realized what she said and turned red.
"Uh.. It's just- just um, if Sans had seen me like that, you'd be mad?"
"YES I WOULD BE!" I replied confidently.
"That... makes me happy" I still don't understand what she means, but if she's happy, I'm happy.
"WELL! I mean uhm... Well! I'm tired now, let's sleep!"
"O-okay..." she got into bed (far away from me, AGAIN!) and closed her eyes.
"Chara?" She rolled over to face me.
"Yes?"
"Why do you always move away from me?" She paused before answering.
"I guess it's just, uncomfortable for me." I felt sad about that. I'll have to make her comfortable!
"Come here then!"
"W-what!?"
"Come cuddle me, and you won't get uncomfortable anymore!"
"Wha-? No!"
"You did it during the movie!"
"I was forced- um, that was a one time thing- hey! Stay over there!"

Why is she so resistant?! As I tried to hug her, she pushed my skull away... and I remembered something.
"Chara, do you like me?"
Maybe I shouldn't have said that. She stopped completely, and her eyes were filled with shock.

Chara POV

Did he actually just ask me that!? The answer is yes but...

I'M NOT GOING TO TELL HIM THAT!

Maybe he means it in a friendly way.
"Um... yes! Yes I do. You're a good friend." He looked displeased.
"As a friend?" What kind of things does Frisk teach him?! I was too busy freaking out in my head that I didn't notice him pull me closer.
"F-Frisk told me about love not to long ago..." he stared into my eyes and I stayed quiet. "But it's still a complicated subject for me." He broke our gaze and looked up.
"Papyrus-" he silenced me.
"I'm tired, goodnight Chara."

.... What just happened? I don't- I can't- WHY? He just ruined a beautiful moment! I thought he was going to- I was going to tell him that I-
He just doesn't get it at all...