Valentines Day Special { Short }

• { Chara's POV } •

"Annnd... done!" I put down my red marker and admired my work. I hint of fear traveled through my body. "What if he doesn't like it?! Ugh! So embarrassing!" I groaned, slamming my head onto the table. I was about to go to the kitchen before my door started to open.
"Sis? You in here?" Frisk called, peeking into my room.
"Oh! Um... I'm right here." I said, moving in front of the cards that I made. "What do you need?" I asked, hoping she'd be quick.
"I'm just wondering what you're going to do today, isn't it Valentines Day~?" She winked at me and began to laugh when I started blushing.
"Why do you always know..." I mumbled angrily. Frisk smiled brightly.
"I just do~!" She giggled, and ran out of my room. I sighed and headed to the kitchen.

     I've never actually made chocolate aside from buying it... this should be fun.

• { Time skip by Chara slipping on spilled chocolate  } •

     I added a bright pink bow to the wrapping and stepped away from the kitchen.

It looked like a tornado walked through it...

     Cracking my knuckles, I started putting ingredients away and cleaning up spilled cocoa dust and sugar.
     "Finally... I can relax.." I took a deep breath and took the chocolates into the living room. I put the red and blue wrapped chocolates on the couch and held onto the orange one. Slightly annoyed, I stared out the window. "Shouldn't he be home by now...?" The floor creaked behind me and I saw Sans and Frisk. They smiled at me and Frisk ran over to me.
     "Hey! I made this for you! Sans didn't do anything because he's a SLACKER!" Frisk yelled, glaring at Sans who chuckled nervously. But I couldn't care about that.
     "... Shouldn't Papy be home...?" I asked, reviving a devious smirk from Frisk and and eye roll from Sans.
     "He'll be home soon-" the door flew open, revealing the tall skeleton. My heart warmed up.
     "IM HOME HUMAN, SANS, AND.... HUMAN..!" He said smiling.
     "Yay!" Frisk cheered. "Now you can celebrate with us! But first, gift time!"
     I gave Frisk and Sans their chocolates, and theirs to me.... well, not Sans. The last one was Papyrus. Frisk was busy scolding Sans about being a lazy pile of bones, so I don't have to be worried about her overhearing.

"Err... here... P-Papyrus..." I shoved the card and chocolates into him arms, quickly turning away afterwards.
"T-THANK YOU CHARA THE HUMAN!" He put them down and gave some chocolates and flowers to me. They were beautiful roses and the chocolates were heart shaped.

I think I died a little...

"U-umm.... thank y-you so m-much Papyrus..." I stuttered, trying not to explode.
"YOU'RE VERY WELCOME! BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME." He said.
"Wha..? Of course I did! Uh... I mean... it would be rude not to right... I'm sorry if you didn't like it." I grunted, feeling slightly hurt.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUMAN? I'D BE HAPPY WIYH ANYTHING YOU GAVE ME~!" He smiled just like Frisk did before, but it felt different.
     My heart bursted into thousands of butterflies that flew swiftly around in my stomach, and my face felt like fire. A smile spread across my lips.
     "Thanks Papyrus..."
     "YOU ARE WELCOME HUMAN! NOW I HAVE TO GIVE MY GIFTS TO THE HUMAN AND MY LAZY BROTHER, BYE!" He said before walking over to them.
     I let out a happy sigh, I wish he could've stayed with me longer. He's kind of clueless.

"Papyrus... I don't really understand it myself... but I love you~"

I know this was really crappy but I wanted to make one lol.

Love you guys~! BAI!