Insight

Amelia Carter is a twenty three year old woman who has been married to Blake English. She's got a one year old girl and boy, her twins: Daniel and Danielle Winchester. She had a one night stand with their father (even though they had dated two years when they were teens) and he had left her, even though he said he would never leave. She has been hurt so much so she wasn't really surprised when he took off. Amelia has carried her own weight for her and her kids.

Blake English is a singer from After Romeo. Him and Amelia have been childhood friends. They're able to tell eat other about anything and everything. As soon as Amelia got pregnant and told Blake the whole thing, he stayed by her side. After her pregnancy, they got engaged and married the week after.

The father of Daniel and Danielle Winchester is, you've guessed right, is Sam Winchester. He was leaving town first thing in the morning and then still loved each other so they done it. He got her pregnant on the first try and he did leave the next morning. Two weeks after, he received a call from Amelia to tell him she's pregnant. He didn't wanna believe it so he hurt her by saying never to call him if his kids needs anything.