Chapter 3 my family

Finally I got done cleaning and I went to my room got some clean clothes took a shower and flopped on my bed. Just about second later I heard the door open. And slam shut. 
"Hey, how was your da-" I heard my mother say from my room.
"Don't talk to me right now I'm not in the mood" said a deep booming voice.
"What's wrong?" Said my mom in a caring voice.
Then everything went silent for a second.
"They what?!" My mom shouted
"I got fired Samantha! That's what happened!" It was my father, his name is Bruce. Apparently he lost his job. He was a man with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He had a shaved beard and was very very tall. He was very muscular in the arms.
Later that day my parents called me and my two other sisters and brother down stairs.
I'm the youngest. It goes Nickolas, he is 16, Ashely, she is 15, Avery, she is 15 too and her and Ashely are twins but they are not identical in fact they look nothing alike not even the same hair color. The only thing they have in common is their eye color which is green like my dad and Nicholas's eyes are blue like my moms. His hair is also platinum blonde like my mom.  And my sister Avery has hair like my dads dirty blonde my mom says that when she gets a little older that her hair would get darker like mine except she would still have green eyes for some reason it is considered weird of you have brown hair and brown eyes but if you don't have both then it's ok. I don't know why it's just always been that way. I don't know. I'm the only person I know that looks this way. My sister Ashely gets her hair from my grandmother on my dad's side. They told us the bad news that we had already heard once before because we heard them yelling. They also said that we would be on a budget for a while and would have to contribute more and listen to them and be respectful at all times.
" and you can't make messes around the house" my mother added looking at me.
I looked down at the floor that is now sparkly clean.
After the long speech of the whole dad getting fired thing it was about 5 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a Sunday. So I went into my room and studied for a science Test I had the next day. I was a straight A student. So on top of being Ender I was also the Nerd. As I was studying I drifted off the sleep
Beep Beep Beep
My alarm clock sounded. I woke up with a crick in my neck and looked over to my alarm clock to see the red light flashing. I rubbed my eyes because it was blurry. My eyes started clearing and I was able to see clearly. The clock flashed and said "6:00" "ugh" I mumbled. I looked down at my lap and saw my text book I realized that I hadn't finished studying. I groaned once again knowing that I wouldn't do well on the test.
I hopped out of bed and picked out my clothes. I decided to wear a blue t-shirt and jeans. I wore some old black and white sneakers. I packed my backpack for the day and I had to have everything for math, science, English, and P.E.. After I put on my clothes and packed my bag, And did everything else I need to do in the morning I slipped on my shoes and grabbed a piece of toast off the counter. It was now about 6:45. I walked out the door and hopped on my bike which was tore up bc it was a hand-me-down from my brother and my sisters, they shared it. It was painted black at first and then it was pink with glitter all over it and now that the color has worn down it is like a mixture of pink and black with some glitter here and there. The seat is very uncomfortable and has a rip on the side of it. It was about 60 degrees outside which a lot of people would call that cold or chilly. But it doesn't bother me so i didn't bring a jacket.
By the time I got to school it was 7:00 I parked my bike and locked it to a pole. I went to the side of the building to eat my toast because school didn't start until 7:30. So I ate my toast and tried to study some more even though there was no use that I would fail anyways. By 7:15 I got up and walked into the school. Just another day in paradise. I got bumped into more then usual on the way to math. Of course I'm one of the few people that get purposely bumped into but I don't mind.
I stopped by the water fountain before going to class. Then I went to class and sat down at my desk at the very front of the class closest to the door. I love math it's my favorite subject so the class went by fast. Then my next class was math. I walked to science slowly knowing that I was about to fail a test.
"Oh man it goes nothing" I said as my science teacher set the test on my desk.

"Definitely failed that" I whispered under my breathe I said as I walked to English.
Oh English my least favorite subject. With my least favorite teacher. Mrs. Rey
Mrs. Rey is a mean and old teacher that no body likes. To make everything better she hates me. But on the bright side I have something in common with everyone else right?
Just before the bell rang I realized we also have a project due that I completely forgot about. I went into the bathroom and hid in the stall. Once again I saw something shiny in the vent. I climbed on the toilet seat and opened the vent. I grabbed the shiny thing and it looked identical to the other crescent I found yesterday.

"One last thing she has to find now ma'am" said a feminine voice
"That's right dear....just one more piece and she'll be back with us"