Chapter 4:My real mother

After hiding in the bathroom for about 2 hours I went to P.E. We had to play dodge ball. I got completely pounded in the first round. So I sat out most of the class. As the bell rang everyone ran out of their classes as if their lives depended on it. I went to the front of the school and got on my bike. I drove home on my bike petaling as fast as possible. Trying to get away from everyone else. As I pulled up to the house I jumped off my bike and let it continue to go and ram smack into a tree. I ran up the stairs and got out the other crescent. They fit together. Like two puzzle pieces. There looked as if they were holding hands like Carolers at Christmas. They looked inseparable like bestfriends right before one of them has to move away. I tried to pull them away but they wouldn't budge at all.  They were like the friendship I always wanted but never had.  I decided to go out to the hill again. I brought my bag , my hat, and the two crests that were now stuck together like superglue. the ground was now dry from the past few days of rain. so this time I sat on the ground. I set my bag and hat down and laid down and looked at the sky, holding the crests in my hand.

About 5 minutes after looking at the sky I saw a helicopter and it dropped something out of the sky.

-------------

" I just dropped the last piece of the map my lady" said the pilot.

"excellent, excellent my little worker. Signal the airplane to come in ten seconds after she picks up the last piece" A woman by the name of Matilda replied through the airplane radio.

-------------

The thing landed in the field. Of course me being a curious person decided to investigate the object. If only I could remind myself that curiosity killed the cat.
As I approached the object it began to shake and shake and shake. Soon I was almost falling over but I still got to the object. I grabbed it off the ground in the same hand that I was holding the crest in. They snapped together. My bag and hat flew over to me and knocked me to the ground. The squares and triangles began to almost ooze up from the bag. Now there were metal triangles and squares sticking from my bag and hat. I stood up and dropped the crest and the object which was a ball with designs on it That looked like flowers almost. The squares and triangles began to stick together like the crest and ball did. Then they all formed one object. Then I heard an airplane flying over my head. Spelling out in the sky
"Follow the map Halyn"
"The map?"I said out loud.
I picked up the new object that is now formed and the ball now at the top began to glow. There was a tiny force pulling me down the hill. I went with the force. It pulled me down the hill to some woods that I didn't even know existed. I went in them and found a little door. Just a little door propped up against a big pine tree. The ball now flashing with a blue glow. Constantly flashing. Not pulling anymore just flashing. I open the door and there's a room. Which confused me but I stepped in the door anyways. The room grew dark. The door slammed behind me. I felt two arms wrap around mine and I began to scream. They sat me down in a chair and the lights flashed on. I was in an office just like the dream I had on a hill. Just like the dream there was a lady. And two people. One with purple eyes and white hair the other still has on their mask.
"Do you remember me?" The lady said
"Matilda? Right?"I replied unsure
"You do remember" she smiled a warm smile.
"What do you want with me?" I asked
" You are one of us Halyn. Except you are a very important one of us. You are different just like all of us are. But you are the most different. No one is as different as you. That's why you are so important.
Because you are so different. "
"But that doesn't make any sense"
"But it does. You see Halyn, there is a man. His name is Nicholas Romes. He is an evil man who thinks being different is wrong and it's not. You see you are in the original world. The world that was first created for humankind. Where we can all be unique and live together happily. But Romes decided he didn't like uniqueness very much at all. So he hired a scientist, Dr. Oborn, to help him create an alternate universe where everyone is the same. Which is where most of the population of the universes are. In the universe Romes and Oborn created. Not many people in this realm can have children. Most of the people here don't have children because of Nicholas. When there is a child that is born here Romes comes and personally comes and takes them away to his world."
" has that ever happened to you" I asked amazed about all the information I had just learned.
"Yes......it has..."
"Will you ever see your baby again"
"Yes I will. I will see her again.....in fact I am seeing her right now. And it's amazing"
"What do you mean."
"I mean that you Halyn. You were taken from me the day you were born and given to your parents. You are my daughter. Welcome home Halyn"