Prologue

Two Months Ago...
Diesel immediately knew something wasn't right when his eyes opened. His subconscious could sense the change in the air. At the time, it was around midnight. No one was awake in his house, but Diesel knew that he had woken to different circumstances than when he had fallen asleep.
Everything felt wrong. Diesel's bed seemed small. His arms and legs felt strange. There was some type of odd weight on his shoulders as well.
Looking around closely, he realized that his sight was more defined. The posters on his wall appeared more clear and sharp. He could see every small detail in the dark. The tiny digital clock beside his bed had never been that bright ever before. The light was absolutely blinding.
Something was up. Something was not normal.
Diesel tried getting off his bed, but instead he tumbled onto the floor. His jaw slammed against the hard wooden surface when he landed on his stomach. As he picked himself up off the floor, his eyes locked onto a pair of black hoofs.
Not a single breath escaped him as he followed the hoofs... Then Diesel gasped when he saw that they were attached to him. They were his hands! His hands!
He had been right when he
knew that something didn't add up. He had known it from the second he woke up that everything had changed.
Diesel would never forget that night. He would never be able to erase that terrifying memory from his brain, because that was the night his entire life transformed forever.