Chapter Two~Introductions~

DL X SR Chapter 2

(Previously on Diabolik Lovers X Sister Reader)

*I quickly got out of the bed and ran past my "father", and I ran past the people in the the halls until I managed to get lost. " Dammit just my luck. I had to get lost.", I whispered to myself.
" Could you be quiet?" Someone whispered. " Who are you?", I whispered harshly.*

(Now back to the story)

"That's none of your business." He said. "It will be if she is going to be your sister", A butler looking guy said. I jumped at the voice, and I feel arms snake around my waist as I'm pulled onto someone's lap." Fufu~ Reiji-kun it's not nice to scare Cherry-chan like that." " Liato-kun how come you get to hold the mortal like that." A boy with purple hair holding a teddy bear says.

" All of you, please introduce yourselves to Y/N. It's really disrespectful not to.", my 'father' said. The butler looking guy took over, " Please forgive me my name is Reiji, I am the second oldest of the brothers. First is Shuu, good for nothing lazy ass. Next are the triplets the oldest otherwise known as the third oldest brother is Ayato." "Your mine Cherry-chan." " The next triplet is Kanato." " I wish to taste you soon dear sister." " the last of the triplets is Laito." "Fufu~ thanks for letting me hold you Cherry-chan, let's do it again soon." " And the last brother is Subaru." Reiji-san finished.

I looked for a the last brother and my eyes stopped on a girl who looked about their age." Who is she?", I asked. " Fufu~ this is Bitch-chan.", Liato answered. "So if she's Bitch-chan then are you Dick-chan?" I asked sarcastically. Laito just glared. I thought back to Kaite. She always made me feel happy when something bad happened, even though she's one of the most sarcastic people I know after my own self of course. I loved her like a sister. Correction I love her. I really hope she's okay.

My "brothers" and "father" started talking about something boring. I was too tired to listen in and slowly began to nod off. I was on the very left of the couch sitting on Laito's lap then in the middle was Kanato and then Ayato on the far right.

(Laito's P.O.V. ps. I really didn't think I would change pov's but oh well)

I could see Y/N nodding off so I moved her. Her head was facing my stomachs, her body was on Kanato, and her feet were resting on Ayato. She looked so peaceful. But then my father came over and shook her lightly.

( okay back to Y/N's P.O.V.)

" Y/N you must be tired so why don't we have Reiji show you to your room so you can sleep.", Karlhienz said. I nodded sleepily and said "Okay Daddy" He looked really surprised but then smiled . "Right this way Y/N.", Reiji-kun said. But my legs were so weak that as soon as I stood up I fell to the ground. Reiji picked me up and walked up the stairs. Once we were in my room I laid down on my bed, and just as soon as I did I fell asleep.

Sorry this is a bit of a short chapter but I will be updating tomorrow. Umm if any of you have any suggestions or I made a mistake with my spelling please tell me. I am really trying to do well on this.

Well bye bye Jessicat out!!!

P.S. Does anyone this of the Hienz ketchup, and mustard brand thing when you read Karlhienz?