Authors Note

So hey guys merry Christmas. I just wanted to say that I'm writing another story called Terrorism and Tightrope.

It's about a girl named Brynn who ran away from her home and was found by a small traveling circus. After close to two years she has become one of the best in the circus. Now when 3 new recruits join the circus and some terroristic acts keep happening what will happen to stop it.

Here's the first chapter:
Terrorism and Tightropes

Chapter 1 -Meeting My New Family part 1-

Brynn walked down the alley on high alert. She didn't want to be mugged or rapped or have any other horrible things happen to her. As the brunette walked farther into the dark and dreary space she could hear faint circus music. This didn't surprise her since she had seen multiple flyers hanging around. To tell the truth she loved, absolutely loved the circus. Her parents had taken her when she was younger. Her favorite act was the tightrope. It was just so beautiful, it had seemed like magic they the tightrope artist hadn't fallen of the rope.

She had gotten caught up in her own world when she felt a man grab her arm and yank her towards him. " Hey there pretty lady whatcha doing out here so late at night?" The man asked. " H-Hey let me go you perv!" She screamed." Now now pretty lady I'm just aiming to 'ave a little fun now. No need to fuss," he said lustfully. Brynn screamed not knowing what else to do since he was clearly stronger than her.

Suddenly the man dropped her and he went flying about ten feet." Ugh, filth. How awful for a man to treat a pretty flower like that," a younger man with pretty red hair said as a few more silhouettes could be seen behind him. As the man with red hair stepped into the light he helped Brynn up. She looked him over and suddenly realized that he was part of the circus that had come to town.

As the others walked to where they could get a good look at Brynn she could see their circus costumes hiding beneath their jackets and scarves. The man with the vibrant red hair said to Brynn." Now what's a pretty lady like your self doing so late out here?". Feeling she could trust the man she said" I was kicked out of my home," she said a bit sadly then continued," Well more like I ran away." The red haired man had seen a few bruises on the girl but had thought they were from the man who was now passed out against the wall. Now the red haired man as well as his colleagues were curious about where she had gotten the bruises.

" Well we can't just leave her here," a blonde man pointed out. He looked about the same age as the red haired man." Yeah I agree with Knife," a brunette girl a bit younger than Brynn said." Well would 'ee like to come with us?" The red haired man said." I-I don't know. I wouldn't want to be any trouble," Brynn said.  A blue haired female stepped forward, she looked about the same age as the red head." Oh don't worry Hun, you wouldn't be. By the way I'm Animal, well that's my stage name anyway. That's Joker," She pointed to the red head." That's Kaylyn," she pointed to the little brunette girl." That's Knife," She pointed to the blonde man who had spoken out earlier." And that is Patrick," she looked behind Kaylyn." Wait where's Patrick?" "Boo!" "Ahhh and that's Patrick!" She said loudly and thumped him on the head.

"Well um.., wait we've told you our names but we still don't know yours," Joker said." I'm Brynn  and it's very nice to meet you all. Thank you for helping me earlier," Brynn said as she smiled brightly. She hadn't smiled in a long time and it felt great to.

"So what are we waiting for lets go!" Knife shouted happily. He slang an arm around Brynn and they all took off towards the circus.