Chapter Nine~Amusment Park~

Previously on Daibolik Lovers X Sister Reader-
I walk up the wooden stairs and down the hall to Reiji's room." Reiji, Yuki knows about Angela. This might be a problem. What should we do?" I hear Subaru ask Reiji. I really shouldn't eavesdrop on their conversation but I need to know more about Angela. I try to get closer to the door but the floor creaks." Who's there?" Subaru and Reiji say at the same time. I make a dash for it and run down stairs.

(Now back to the story) This Chapter is dedicated to KaiteKitty thanks for the suggestion.

Phew that was close. I hope Subaru and Reiji don't come after me. Maybe I should go up to my room so I don't get in any more trouble. I feel really tired so I think I'm going to go to bed. I take off my clothes and replace them with a black and pink lace nightgown that Kanato made for me. Then I laid down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback Dream Thingy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Y/N come on don't let those kids bother you. They're just stupid bullies", my best friend Kaite said. I was in the school restroom leaning partly on a stall door and Kaite. I was always teased in school because I liked things like anime and vocaloid and etc." I'm okay now Kaite. Let's get going we don't want to be late for the bus", I said. She grabbed my hand and we walked through the school towards the bus.

As we climb on I got tripped by a student, Kaite immediately smacked the shit out of him." You okay?" She asked. I laugh as I answer, " I am now". We get in our seats and lean on each other telling jokes and laughing along the way towards the theme park. And as soon as we got there Kaite and I ran out of the bus, paid to get in, and ran to the bumper cars.

Crash I bumped into Kaites car. She and I went into a fit of laughter. We soon got off, we each had a few minor bumps and bruises but it was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Dream Thing Over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as Ayato burst into my room yelling about some amusement park. "Cherry-chan get up we're skipping school to go to the amusement park. So hurry up!" Ayato yells as I jump out of bed. Wait Reiji was going to let us skip school? I guess so.

I get up and throw on some random clothes. I haven't been to an amusement park for a very long time. After putting on my flip-flops I run down the stairs and see the brothers waiting for me. "Hey Cherry-chan are you ready to go?" Laito asks and I nod excitedly. "Alrighty then lets go", Laito said.

I jump up and down as we get into the car and I hear Laito and Ayato laughing. Reiji glared at me when I wouldn't stop talking to Ayato and Kanato about what we should do at the park.

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to the Amusement park~~~~~~~~~~

I turn to the brothers and ask "What should we do first?" Laito suggests going on one of the roller coasters and Ayato starts arguing with him saying we should get takoyaki first. I am suddenly spun around and pulled in the opposite direction.

He steadied me after I loose my balance and I hold onto his shoulder. I look up and see Kanato smiling at me.

Kanato pulls out some money and steps towards the cotton candy booth.

(Okay so basically I am going to write a bunch of one-shots with the brothers at the amusement park. I'm sorry this chapter is really short. I might even add in the Mukami's if you all want me to. Oh yeah and as always please give me some ideas for the chapters like what rides/ activities the brothers should that Y/N on.)

Bye Bye Jessicat Out