Chapter Four~School Part 2~

DL X SR Chapter 4

" H-Hey Subaru, um I was just looking for a place to eat. I uhh err Do you mind if I eat with you?", I asked. " Tch, sure.", he said. " Um Subaru do you? Ahh well never mind. I'm just having a bit of trouble adjusting to all of this. Hey Subaru what did Kanato mean by and I quote I hope to taste you soon? That just seems kinda weird."

I look at him after I say this and he looks at me like I'm stupid. "Oh I'm sorry Subaru I was just joking. I know y'all are vampires."  He looks at me weird again so I say " Hey that's what I think at least. You all have fangs and can teleport. You're cold and don't have a heart beat either. So am I right?" I question. " Yeah", he says and teleports away. I wonder why he's being so grouchy, maybe he's on his man period.

~Ding Ding Ding~

The end of lunch bell rang and I got up and left. I went back to class. As soon a my classes were over I ran out into the hall.

" Look it's that bitch who's been hanging out with the Sakamaki's. Look you need to leave them alone or we will hurt you, simple." A blonde said. The two girls behind her flipped me off.

I shot back "Look it's the piece of shit and her gang of bitches who are going to be beaten up if they don't leave right now. And I've only been at this school, hanging out with the brothers for a day. So chill your pretty little blonde bimbo selves!" They all looked pissed except for one of them. "What's bimbo?" She's asks confused in an extremely annoying high pitched voice. I burst out laughing and fall to the floor.

"Hahahaha.... oh my god...haha....that was just too good." I manage to laugh out. The middle one suddenly pulls out a knife. Fuck! That escalated really quick. She runs at me with her knife and I step out of her way as she slams into the wall and the knife stabs into her. I get sprayed with blood and my eyes turn red for a moment before returning to normal. I walk down to the limo and get in.

The brothers were staring at me." Y/N why are you covered in blood?", Reiji questions me. I look down and I am covered in that girls blood."Fuck" I said. " I don't care what happened but I forbid you from cursing, Y/N"

Damn, I don't want to make him mad, so I just shut up.

When we got home I felt someone grab me and start carrying me inside" Nufufu~ Come on cherry-can lets go get you all cleaned up.", Laito says. When we get to my bathroom he puts me down and leaves.

When he comes back I see he is carrying a white women's button down shirt, booty shorts, thigh high socks, and lingerie." Uh L-Laito what's with the lingerie?", I ask flustered." Nufufu~ I would love to see you in them plus, since I'm going to bathe you this will be your thank you to me.", he answers.

" I-I can bathe myself thank you!". What a pervert trying to bathe his own sister. He pulls off the bow to my uniform. I try to push him away but he pulls off my shirt.( don't worry I won't turn this into a lemon just keep reading) I manage to pull away and run out of my room leaving him smirking in my bathroom. Luckly I had a sports bra on.

I ran into the first room I saw and immediately regretted it. It was....

A/N: I shall reveal who's room it was next chapter.
😰 Sorry I know bad reader-chan.
How was this chapter. You know what lets do a vote to see who's room it is. 6:00pm tomorrow I will tally up all of the votes and write the next chapter.

Bye Bye Jessicat out