Chapter Seven~Hell~

DL X SR Chapter 7

The cold wind pushing against me feels as though millions of needles poke me at once. This snaps me out of the trance that I was in. I don't know why but I feel like the cold makes me more sensitive. I'm walking around the garden for some reason. I try to remember why I'm out here but I can't. The wind makes my nightgown flutter and whip around my legs.

"H-hello?" I ask to see if I'm alone. I feel like I'm being watched but I feel alone at the same time. Weird huh? " Hello", I try again. I look around and find a dark silhouette." Are you Y/N?" The person asks." Are you Y/N Sakamaki? Answer my question?!?" They demand. I try to walk towards them but for some reason I can't move." Yes what do you want?" I answer. " I have been sent here to warn you. My name is Angela. I was a bride like Yui but I died. You need to get away from the brothers and find a family that goes by the Mukami's.

" Why do I need to go?" I ask. " I can not tell you for you must figure that out on your own," She answers. " Where do I find the Mukami's?" I ask but then somehow I fall through the path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a little later in Laito and Ayato's hold. I try to escape their grasp but I can't. One because their are holding me to tight and two my head is pounding as I try to remember what happened the night before." Oh look Laito Cherry-chan's awake", Ayato pointed out." Ayato let me go!" I demand. I squeal as they squeeze me tighter.

"Let me go!!!" I scream. Not long after someone starts banging on the door. " God dammit you guys what the hell are you doing to Y/N?" Subaru asks as he breaks down the door." Nufufu~ Cherry-chan don't bother Subaru, you can always come to me for help. It makes me sad when you don't," Laito said and scratched at the scars of my wounds from yesterday. I yelped and tried to get him to release me. Then Subaru came to the rescue and saved me from the other two.

Subaru carried me to the other room and put me down on his bed." Um Y/N are you okay now?" He asked. I shook my head, and he pulled me into a hug." Subaru have you ever meet a girl named Angela?" I asked. He just stared at me and frowned. He looked over at his wall at a picture of a girl with brown hair and blue eyes like me. He looked back at me and just hugged me tighter.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time. I just totally forgot and I'm going to be trying to be updating a lot more. I hope y'all had a great day. Sorry for the really short chapter.

Bye Bye Jessicat Out.

P.S. I really need ideas people. So help the poor author-chan out.