Chapter Eight~The Graveyard~

"Subaru have you seen Cherry-chan? I want to take her to visit my mother today", Kanato said." Oh hi Kanato I'm right here", I replied." I want you to meet my mother. So would you like to?" He asked. I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk out of Subaru's room after I thank him again for saving me from the other two triplets.

We walk out of the house and into the woods. After a little while we get to a graveyard and I realize that Kanato brought flowers with us. He led me to a headstone where I could barely make out the words Cordelia Sakamaki. I look at Kanato who is smiling." Hello Mother, look I brought Y/N here to meet you. Introduce yourself Y/N", Kanato says." U-um hello my name is Y/N Sakamaki it's very nice to meet you", I say unsure. Kanato hands me the flowers and I put them on Cordelia's grave.

When I look at the flowers laying against the grass and the headstone I remember coming to a graveyard with my best friend Kaite once.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Y/N thank you for coming with me. I just feel so bad. I don't think I could have even done anything when I found Casey without you being there. Thank you so much!" Kaite said. We were at her brothers grave. I remember when she called me over after she found her brother dead on the floor. Her brother had been suffering from cancer for quite a while. Then she broke down and started crying again. She had to lean against me for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Y/N! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Kanato asks." Oh yeah sorry Kanato I'm fine. Just thinking", I said. Kanato wiped my cheek with his hand and said," Then why are you crying?" Oh I guess thinking about Kaite made me sad. "Kanato it's nothing!" I yell. Kanato shuts up and grabs me bridal style." Wait Kanato where are we going?" I ask. He didn't answer. He teleported us to a building near the mansion.

We walk in and I look around. There were so many dolls around the room. The looked so real. I got closer to one of them and I realized that they were real." Kanato this is so cool! Did you do all this?" I ask him. He looked surprised but then nodded." Kanato who are all these girls?" I ask." They are all of the previous sacrificial brides", he answers. Damn they have had a lot there must me at least twenty dolls here. I look around and try to find Angela. But I couldn't find her." Hey Kanato do you know a girl named Angela?" I ask. Clearly I shouldn't have asked because he starts walking towards me." How do you know about Angela!?!" He screams at me." She came to me in a dream. I'm sorry Kanato", I said in a whisper, so that I wouldn't piss him off anymore.

"Go away Y/N!!!" He screams. So I leave. I feel really bad for that. I don't want to make that mistake again with one of the other brothers. Also I really want to know more about Angela. Maybe I should go ask Reiji who she is. Yeah I'll do that. I walk up the wooden stairs and down the hall to Reiji's room." Reiji, Y/N knows about Angela. This might be a problem. What should we do?" I hear Subaru ask Reiji. I really shouldn't eavesdrop on their conversation but I need to know more about Angela. I try to get closer to the door but the floor creaks." Who's there?" Subaru and Reiji say at the same time. I make a dash for it and run down stairs.

So here we are another chapter. Good night readers.

Bye Bye Jessicat Out.