Chapter Six~My Mistake~

DL X SR Chapter 6

A/N: So Y/N is going to be bit a few times in this chapter so you have been warned.

I woke up with Ayato hugging me close to him. I blushed like crazy." Ayato scoot over!" I whisper yelled. All he did was hug me closer. Ugh this is so embarrassing. Well I think I going to play a little prank on him. Hehehe, I'm totally not laughing crazily like I do when I murder people(note the sarcasm). I look over at the clock it's 8:07pm and I have the perfect idea. Let's scare the crap out of Oreo-sama." Ayato, Ayato wake up Reiji is pissed we have to go to school right now. Hurry get up were late!!!" I shouted. He looked at the clock. Suddenly he got up and ran to his room and I followed. The put on his shirt and pants not caring that I was there apparently and ran down stairs. He sat down at the breakfast table looking flushed. The brothers( plus Yui) were there. Well Shuu wasn't.

"Nufufu~ Ayato what seems to be the matter?" Laito asked. "Hahahahaha A-Ayato I can't believe you fell for that," I laughed out." Nufu~ Cherry-chan did you happen to play a prank on dear brother?" Laito the perv questioned. I nodded." Oh you little *#%$¥&!" Ayato yelled and ran after me.

Once I got upstairs I ran into Shuu's room. I saw him and quickly got under the covers with him. " Could you please be a little more quite. Troublesome child.," Shu mumbled." Shu will you hid me from Ayato please? I asked." To bothersome. He mumbled. " God dammit Y/Nwhat the hell is wrong with you!" I hear Ayato screaming from the hall. He barges into Shu's room and asks." Oi Lazyass have you seen Cherry-chan?" Ayato asks. He pushes me out from under the covers."Ow!" Ayato glares at me. I take off into the hall. Ooooo Shuu is gonna get it later.

So once again here I am running. Finally Ayato catches me and teleports us to his room. He is furious and actually starts to scare me. "This is what you get for pranking Ore-sama", he said. He pulled me to him and slid the sleeve of my shirt down. Suddenly I feel two needles in my neck." Ahhhhh, A-Ayato I-I'm sorry," I say stuttering. I start to feel sick hearing the gulps of my blood in his throat. I try to move away from him and he holds me tighter. Starting to feel really lightheaded I try to push away from him." A-Ayato s-stop!" I commanded. I can see someone walk in the room, but my vision is so blurry I can't see who it is.

"Ayato, you have to share Y/N!" The voice commanded. I see the figure start to walk over. It puts a fedora over my eyes so I can't see. I feel it him grab my left leg and bits down on the side of my thigh. I start crying again as Ayato bites down harder. I want the pain to just stop now. A few more tears fall and roll down my cheeks. And.............

Then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I've decided that I'm going to do shorter chapters more often, instead of long chapters that are a long time apart. So anyway I've been having a lot of writers block, but it's gone now. So Late Merry Christmas and a happy new year. P.S. My birthday is on the 13th of January so yay!😀

Bye Bye Jessicat out