Chapter 4- Tired Games

(Warning it gets a little suggestive towards the middle part, its barely anything though.)

'5:45 am, vitals are steady, however slowly collapsing due to low coffee intake. Not sure if patient can handle early mornings like this much longer.'

You said this in your head as you sipped your coffee, desperate for sustenance. It was a week after you had joined Yuuri on his training mission, and Victor had instructed you and Yuuri to wake up at this ungodly hour to get to the rink and start practicing at the break of dawn. The two of you had tried to convince him against it, but it was no use, and now as Yuuri came slouching down the stairs into the kitchen and glanced at you, you both knew neither of you were going to enjoy this. The two of you sipped in comforting silence, cherishing the small amount of time you had left before you had to venture out into the cold air to run to the ice rink.

Your happy silence was broken when Victor came skipping down the steps, cheerful as can be. At any other time you would've been glad to see him, but now, in your morning funk, his smile was so sweet it made you sick. Yuuri gave a small grunt to assist you in your glaring at the culprit of this insane morning. Victor didn't seem to care or even notice your sour moods.

"Good morning you two! Aren't you excited to get to practice!" He beamed with a heart shaped grin.  You and Yuuri simply growled in reply. Victor squished his way between the two of you, wrapping his arms around each of your shoulders. You both cringed at more movement in the wee hours of the day. Without allowing you much more time to react, he pulled each of you away from the kitchen counter and dragged you to the stair way.

"I want each of you to be downstairs and ready to go in 20, ok?" He voiced, and with that he turned around and headed towards the living room, for he was already dressed. Makkachin trailed behind him.

You came down the stairs, dressed in a long sleeved crop top in (whatever color or design) (with a think tank top under it of course), black leggings that had white striped on the sides, boots, and your (hair length) (hair color) hair was flowing freely. You had a puffy winter coat that came  past your hips over it all. Yuuri came close behind you, dressed in his usual practice attire. Without much more lingering, you and Yuuri were jogging behind Victor, and said your usual hello to the local fisherman.

When you got to the rink, you instantly took off your coat. You had underestimated how warm you'd get while jogging. Victor put his hands on his hips and began instructing you both right away.
"Alrighty then, let's get right into it. Once you get ready I'll see you guys at the ice. I have separate things planned for you." That peaked your interest. Separate things? You wondered what was planned for you. Your mind raced with possibilities as you prepared for practice. You regretted rushing though, for you ended up standing awkwardly with Victor while waiting for Yuuri. You suffered the entire wait. When Yuuri finally came, you sighed in relief. Victor cocked his head and spoke.
"Ok, Yuuri, I want you to watch some of the moves I do here on the ice. (Name), you'll be in the back doing balancing exercises." This made you freeze. He's just going to cast you to the back?

'Well, it's understandable. He is here initially for for Yuuri.'

So, you went to the back room, which had padded floors and had mirrors. You began doing lunges, squats, and jumping jacks. It was all going fine, until you realized you were getting out of breath after only 20 minutes of exercise, your chest heaving and limbs aching with pain and soreness. You were confused, you used to be able to go for a solid hour until it started to hurt. As you were bent over, leaning on the wall of the exercise room, Victor came through the door. He was surprised to see you in the state you were in.

"Eh? What's the matter (Name)? Are you ok?" He said, walking to your side and placing his arm on your back to steady you. You took a deep breath, and then replied.