Chapter 8- Support

(I'm kinda screwing with the timeline, so sorry if it gets confusing. It's basically as if Yuuri did his Eros and then you did your free program. Why? Because the plot demands it and I want to avoid fillers, dammit😂Im breaking a lot of continuity rules. Anyways, enjoy!)

'Today's the day, the first installment in the Grand Prix Series. One of the most important days, your debut.'

You thought this as you put on your costume. It was kind of like a sunset on the beach theme, with the tight bodice having a light orange at the top with tiny yellow shining studs sprinkled along and below the sweetheart neckline, fading into a light blue toward the V seam, the ruffled miniskirt a shimmering ocean blue. You pulled the costume up your body, fluffing the skirt a bit, and looked in the mirror.

You were, surprised, to say the least.
Why, you ask?

Because there, staring back at you through the mirror, was a gorgeous woman, who's curves were hugged tightly, and who's chest was practically spilling out of her neckline. With a slight frown, you tugged at the top of the costume, trying to hide your cleavage, but it was no use. You accepted the fact you were going to have to skate with your, um, 'assets'.

You shrugged on your Japan team jacket, one that matched Yuuri's except it had a more feminine fit, zipped it up, and touched up your bun, twirling the loose strands, before stepping out of the changing room to the backstage area of the rink. There was Yuuri and Victor, chatting with each other while they waited for you. They noticed your presence, and turned towards you.

"(Name)! Just in time, we're going to be pulling cards for our order in a minute." Yuuri said to you. A shiver of nervousness tore through your spine, but you kept a cool and collected demeanor.

"Oh, ok. Good timing then." You said, voice only a little bit shaky. Victor watched you with fascination. He's seen you perform before, but this is the first time he's gotten to see your pre-competition self in the shoes of your coach. He soaked up the new information like a sponge, from the curve of your lips to the tapping of your foot. Not to mention that even though your hips up were covered by the jacket, your short skirt was out in the open, practically tugging his eyes to your rear and your long legs, that were now in sheer tights.

He didn't seem to realize that a lot of your nerves were coming from his gaze on you.

Soon enough there was an announcement over the speakers, calling all the skaters to a room where they would pick their order cards. Yuuri was called up first, and he ended up getting the first placement.

"Heh, sorry Yuuri, looks like you're up first." You said apologetically. Yuuri simply sighed, looking down at his skates as he sat down next to you. Victor was on your other side. Then, you were called up. You confidently walked up to the bag that held the number cards, and pulled one out.

2

"Huh, convenient."  You said to yourself. You walked back over to the boys, taking your seat once more so you could watch the rest of the skaters pick their placements. As you waited, you toyed with the material of your skirt.

Shortly after the order was picked, you were all out in the rink, hanging around till you would be allowed to go on the ice for the warm up. As you were talking with Yuuri, or rather, calming his nerves with a pep talk, you noticed a boy with oddly colored hair watching you both with great interest. You glanced at him, before nudging Yuuri with your arm so that he could see the boy too.

"Looks like we've got a bit of an admirer." You said under your breath to Yuuri.

'And, apparently our fan looks like a...a chicken nugget?"