Chapter 12- Angels and Devils

(Kind of mature themes just sayin)

You woke up to the shaking of your arm, a gentle voice coaxing you to get up. Finally, you opened your eyes groggily to be met by Victor, who was leaning over you with soft eyes.

And who was very,

VERY,

Shirtless.

Your cheeks became dusted with pink, you being only slightly used to the sight of his muscular body. You propped yourself up on your elbows, stretching so that you could bring your lips to his for a chaste kiss.

"Morning." You said in a sweet whisper. You felt Victor smile against your lips.

"Good morning." He replied once you pulled away. Yuuri shuffled in his bed nearby, and you bit your lip as you turned your head to him, anxious about the fact that Victor was basically straddling you on the bed. You worried about what would happen if Yuuri woke up and saw you like this. The assumptions that could be made horrified you.
Your racing thoughts were cut off by a smooth but somewhat wet sensation on your neck. Your eyes widened and darted to the source, lips in a thin line. Victor was kissing your neck, moving up and down your sensitive skin in sultry patterns. Your breath hitched.

"V-Victor, Yuuri's here, not now...!" You squeaked, trying to keep your breath steady as he continued to kiss your neck and shoulders, running circles with his thumbs on your hips. He slowly kissed his way back up to your face, trailing his lips along your jawline and cheeks, before finally meeting your lips again.

"It's fine, he's still asleep." Victor said huskily, before bringing his head down to you once more. This kiss was more passionate and hungry than the first, his lips pressing hard against yours. You sighed in pleasure, your mind getting fogged with thoughts that weren't very pure. You brought your hands up to his neck, caressing his skin and then entangling your fingers in his soft grey locks. You let out various quiet sounds, enjoying his affection. Your breath picked up even more as he slid the tight camisole up your waist, revealing your fit stomach to him.

You didn't notice Yuuri was awake until he spoke.

"Eh? What are you guys doing?" Yuuri mumbled, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. Your eyes widened in horror, and you were about to stutter out an excuse when Victor shot his head down to your exposed stomach, bringing his lips to it,

And blowed.

He buzzed his lips against your skin, an odd fart sound emitting from the contact. You let put a cry of laughter, giggling and squirming like a toddler from the tickling sensation. Yuuri watched with a blank expression, before beginning to laugh along, chuckling at first before snorting with laughter.

"I-I see Victor found out you're ticklish!" He wheezed out, doubling over in laughter. Victor stopped, allowing you to catch your breath.

"Yes, I did." He said cooly, looking at you with a raised eyebrow and knowing smile. You blushed and smiled sheepishly, before throwing your legs over the side of the bed and standing up.

"Ok, we've got a big day ahead of us. We've gotta be there by 1 pm, and it is currently..." You glanced at the alarm clock sitting on the hotel's bedside table.

"11 am." You sighed out. It wasn't horrible, but you liked to have some time to spare when it came to punctuality. Getting breakfast, getting changed, and making it to the rink along with interviews was a bit of a tight squeeze. So, you got right to getting ready, striding into the bathroom with costume in tow and then shutting the door. The boys' eyes followed you as you walked away, before they grabbed their clothes as well.
When you exited the bathroom, you were hit by a sight you weren't ready for. You'd heat up a bit at the sight of Victor shirtless, but this,