Chapter 14- Vacation (Part 1)

"Are you sure you want to go swimming in this weather? It's freezing out!" You exclaimed, peering out the hotel window at the big city of Barcelona.

"Of course! What other chance will there be to take this luxury opportunity!" Victor replied, saying it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. You rolled your eyes, running your hand through your hair before grabbing a sweater.

"Alright then- Yuuri, I'm going with Victor. Someone's gotta watch this man baby." You announced. Yuuri only moaned in response (not like that ya nasties) and shuffled in his bed, still half asleep.

"Rest well." You said softly, and then walked out the door to catch up with Victor.

When you reached the pool deck, your eyes widened at the beautiful scenery.

"Oh wow, this is nice." You breathed out, stepping out into the cool night air. The pool was crystal blue, surrounded by green potted plants and a few vibrant flowers. You could clearly see the cityscape behind it as well. You took in the scenery while Victor dashed to the pool like an excited child, waddling into the water and sinking into it with a deep sigh.

"This is really relaxing. Are you sure you don't want to come in?" He called out to you, now floating on his back.

"Maybe. I brought my bathing suit with me just in case." You replied as you sat down on one of the pool chairs.
This peaked Victor's interest.

"Your bathing suit, eh? Let me see it." He said with a hint of flirtation in his voice, a smile playing at his lips. You raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see it if I put it on an I come in the water." You retorted, crossing your arms and resting your head back on the chair as well as closing your eyes.

You felt a flurry of water droplets hit your skin.

"Come in." Came Victor's dull yearning voice.

Another flick of water.

"(Naaaaaame), come iiiiiiiiiiin." He proceeded to spray you with water mercilessly, pleasing you to join him in the water.

"Pleeeaaaaase?"

"Fine."

"Yay!!"

You rolled your eyes at how thrilled he was to win the battle, and you reluctantly got up and headed to the nearby changing room, swimsuit in hand.
When you emerged, your arms were crossed over your body, trying to hide every inch of skin possible.

'How on earth did I think bringing this was a good idea?!?!' You cursed yourself in your head.
Out you walked onto the deck, in nothing but a navy blue bikini. Your hair was down and over you shoulders (If it's long enough) trying to cover your chest. As you walked up to the rim of the pool, you let out a sheepish chuckle.

"There. Happy?" You managed to say, not able to look Victor in the eye.

"Very. However, there's still one more thing." He said in a sweet voice.

"You need to get in the water!"
Without any warning, you felt your arms get tugged, and your whole body followed suite. You came crashing down into the water with a large SPLASH.

"OoOH MY GOD VICTOR wHY!!!?" You shrieked, tensing up as you felt the fresh water surround your body. Your eyes were the size of saucers as you gaped at Victor, (e/c) filled with betrayal. He laughed with a wide, cheerful smile, and seeing him so filled with joy made your annoyance fade away. That man could work wonders on you.
After laughing his heart out, Victor swam over to you, slithering a hand around your bare waist.

"C'mon, now's the time to relax. Embrace the two L's, life-" he stole a quick kiss on your cheek-

"-and love."

Your cheeks became dusted with pink, your heart fluttering at his affection. You sank further into the water, sighing at the sensation.

"It is pretty nice..." you mewled, closing your eyes in bliss. Just as you were getting used to being in the water, you were pushed under, the cool liquid pooling around your face quickly and suddenly. Your eyes didn't burn, for the pool wasn't doused with chlorine, so you could make out the blurry sight of Victor grinning above you. Even though you were under the water, he still dared to lunge forward and plant a kiss on your lips. You smiled at the gesture, but then, oh right, you still need oxygen. You rose to the surface of the water with a gasp.

"You're such a child, yknow that?" You taunted, trying but failing to seem mad at him. He simply kept his grin on his lips.
You both meandered around the pool, swishing around in the refreshing water and enjoying each other's presence, but 30 minutes later you were interrupted by someone gasping.

"Oh! I didn't know there was a party already going on here." You heard Chris coo. You frantically turned your head to him, eyes widening st his presence.
Why were you so afraid of him right now?

Because you dreaded, but knew he was going to comment on your swimsuit.

"That's quite the alluring ensemble you've got there, (y/n)." Came the inevitable words of Chris. You knew this was coming, but you still couldn't find anything else to say aside from incoherent stutters.

"Yes, and she looks ravishing." Victor purred with a smirk and wink towards you, accentuating 'ravishing' by rolling the R and saying it in an exaggerated breathless tone. Your blush grew deeper, and you sank further into the water to try and hide your flushed complexion. You were more ham thankful when Chris changed the subject.

"Well, I was hoping to go skinny dipping, but..."

"NoPE. IM OUT."

You left Victor there with Chris, and when you got back to the hotel room, scrolled through the Instagram pictures they posted together with Yuuri, dying of laughter the whole night.

~*~

-Im turning into some sort of youtuber that makes a schedule for posting but then literally NEVER sticks to it. I made this chapter a two parter cause I had to get SOMETHING out to you guys. (I've been getting preoccupied with other things recently, I'm an artist too so yeah that keeps my hands full). But anyway hope this lil thing will do, tell me what you think in the comments, and as always,

I'll see ya later peeps,-

-Liz-

(I THOUGHT I HIT PUBLISH WHAT THE HECK IM SO SORRY GUYS)