Chapter 6- Judgement Day

(Ok sorry guys this is a republish cause I accidentally published it without it being finished. SOORRRYYY (and tell me what your thoughts are on it)

You were waiting with Yuuri backstage, each of you pacing nervously. You could hear the music of Agape and the cheering from Yurio's performance outside, and that only made you more worried.

It was the day of the competition, and today was the day you would be judged to see if Victor would stay to coach you and Yuuri, or leave with Yurio. It could not be more stressful.

You were the second performance. The middle. Your theme was a healthy relationship, one that is unconditional but with lust mixed in. It was a performance with a rollercoaster of emotions, and you hoped you could express them to the audience well enough. The clapping roared once again, and after a minute or so Yurio walked in backstage. He looked at you, already in your costume, and scoffed. As he walked past, he grumbled.

"Good luck." He murmured, but stormed off without another word. You decided to be happy he said anything to you. After all, right now, he was your enemy. You took a deep breath, and smoothed out the skirt of your costume. Your costume was themed with spring, a dress with a green blue (idk what to call that color but if you google green blue it comes up.) bodice and an ocean blue flowing skirt that was short in the front, but came down to your mid thigh in the back. Your tights were tinted a sheer pink and you had a small light pink butterfly clip in your hair as well. Your hair was tied up in a bun, (or if short hair pulled back in any way) and your lips were tinted red as well. You looked up from your shimmering skirt, and with a strong breath, went out to the ice, and glided out. The crowd clapped as you reached the center of the rink, and you got in your starting position.

(Listen to A river flows in you that's the music thats closest to what I'd imagine you skating to.)

The music started, and you moved your body to the steady beat. You did a quick spin, and then began gliding across the ice, getting faster and slower in various parts.

'The first jump is a triple axel. Simple.' You thought. You jumped into the air and spun three times, landing perfectly and continuing on. The crowd cheered. You smiled at the familiar sound, and it gave you more energy for the upcoming quad. You kicked up, and spun with great speed. You ended up over rotating a bit, but recovered quickly. You moved on to the step sequence. It was an alluring sequence, your hips swaying and arms flowing up and down the frame of your body. When you swung your hips sharply to one side, your arms raised above your head as you struck a seductive pose, you heard a whistle from where you knew Victor was watching, and your cheeks became dusted pink. Your feet moved rapidly, gradually getting faster until it came to a conclusion with a double toe loop leap. In the lull of the music, you performed graceful movements, drifting along as you did a spread eagle, and then reached the center of the rink again. To end the program, you had planned a complicated combination spin. You began with a lot of momentum, but started losing speed towards the end. You had to touch down to keep spinning, but got up into your final pose without much hesitation. You breathed heavily as you held your pose, but smiled widely once you began waving at the cheering crowd. You almost teared up. God, you loved performing. You left the rink, as happy as could be, feeling like you did well. However, when you walked through the doors to backstage, Yuuri was shaking like crazy. Your grin fell, and you walked over to comfort him.

"Oh Yuuri, please don't be worried. I hate to see you like this." You sat down next to him. "You'll do fine. I promise." You spoke gently, rubbing his back. Yuuri looked at you, eyes watering. Suddenly, he threw his arms around you, and let out a shaky breath.

"Have faith in me, (Name). I won't be able to forgive myself if Victor goes back to Russia." He croaked. You recovered from your shock and embraced him.