Chapter 14- Vacation (Part 2/3)

(Should I do a smut for 10k reads?🌚)

"Ah!! Get off me! You're like a human icicle!!!" You shrieked as Victor launched himself at you, his body still freezing cold from the pool.

"Please help me recover from this! Can you please run a hot bath for me?" Victor begged. You were hesitant, but mostly because his shirtless, slightly damp body was rubbing against yours.

"Ok, ok! Just wait here." You said with a chuckle before getting up from the bed. As you walked to the bathroom, you saw Chris had tackled Yuuri, who seemed less than happy with the situation.

You turned on the spout in the tub, waiting for the water to become nice and warm. You also grabbed the soap and placed it on the ledge of the tub. Just when you were about to leave, you heard the door creak open, and someone walk inside.

"All ready." You said gently, knowing that it was Victor behind you. When you turned around, you became faced to face with him.

In nothing but a towel.

"O...oh." Was all you could say as your face heated up to change several shades of red.

"Thank you, love." He purred, taking ahold of your hands and kissing you on the cheek. His lips lingered on your face for a moment, and you took the chance to move your head so that your lips could meet his. The kiss was sweet and innocent, but the fact that Victor was in such little clothing made you subconsciously become more passionate. He let out a growl, and that was enough to send your thoughts running wild.

"Are you two getting frisky in there?" Called Chris from outside. You froze. No way in héll were you going to do it with people literally in the next room, with nothing but paper thin walls seperating you.

"N-no!" You called back, quickly pulling away from Victor. The look of disappointment on his face was hard to ignore, but you left him behind in the bathroom and darted out the door, slamming it behind you and panting heavily. Your heart was still beating heavily, and your body still tingled with arousal as the sight of Victor in nothing but a towel draped over his waist flashed over and over again in your mind. With frantic eyes, you looked at Yuuri and Chris who were sitting at the small table in the kitchen, each enjoying a cup of coffee. Yuuri raised his eyebrows at you.

"That man sure keeps you on your toes, huh?" He inquired, taking a sip of his drink. You let out a final sigh as your breathing went back to normal, and you strolled over to the table.

"Yeah, he does."

~*~

You skated around the rink, performing tidbits of your free skate program during the public practice. Yuuri was right beside you, performing his as well. You laughed together as you practiced alongside your competitors, and soon it was over, and you and Yuuri glided over to where Victor was waiting.

"So, what do you guys want to do now? I suggest a good nights rest for tomorrow's competition." He stated. You wiped off the ice shavings from your blades, and then looked up at his with a raised brow.

"Don't go acting like such a model coach on us now." You remarked with a smile. Yuuri chuckled.

"Yeah. This is our first time in Barcelona, let's go sightseeing!" He cheered. Your smile grew and you nodded your head rapidly, liking the idea of touring around with Victor by your side. The platinum haired man had a blank expression on at first, but it quickly changed to a happy grin.

"I'm on it!"

~*~

"Wow! This has been great! It would've been better to shop when the euro was worth less, but this is alright anyway." Victor chimed, spinning around in the shopping plaza like a Disney princess singing a ballad. You stood off to the side, but were just as excited as he was.