0.4

Maggie's P.O.V

"I was just at home with Sammy until my phone started to ring it was mads.

Me:hey Mads

Madison❤️:hey guess what happened today

Me:what?

Madison❤️:I kissed jack!!!

Me: really!! Finally

Madison❤️: hehe l know right 😂

Madison❤️: can u come to my house?

Me:um..sure

Madison❤️:k

" so I got dressed to go to mads when I was done I told Sammy that I loved him and he left I got in my car and drove to mads.

" so I went up to mads door and knocked and mads opened it " hey mads I said with a smile on my face " hey Maggie she said .

"We went up to her room and she told me every thing that happened I was really surprised "wow that's just wow" I said

Madison's P.O.V

"So I told Maggie EVERYTHING that happened with me and jack after that she left then Nate came home " hey where have u been I said. "At jacks why? "He said "nothing I just didn't know where u were "I said just after Nate went in his room jack texted me.

Jack: hey Beautiful

Me: hey

Jack: have u been thinking about earlier?

Me:ya

Jack: can u come to my house?

Me: um..I don't know

Jack: oh come on is it because Nate

Me: ya

Jack: just tell him that u going to Maggie's

Me:um...ok!

Jack: ok bye

Me:okay bye

" so I told Nate that I was going to Maggie's which I wasn't I hate lying to my big bro. So I drove to jacks and I can't lie he has a big nice house. So I knocked on the door and then he answered he gave me a hug and squeezed my butt and I liked it.

" so nice place u have I said looking around thanks he said.so I went into his room and sat on the bed.he came in shirtless and he started kissing me and I kissed him back he threw me on the bed and started taking off my shirt. So we started kissing and EVERYTHING then he whispered in my ear saying god I love u then a little moan came out of my mouth after we had sex I fell asleep in his bed god that was the best sex that I had I said in a whisper to my self.

Thanks for reading stay bitchy❤️