1.3

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up groaning in pain then I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

Oh no plz don't let this happen' I thought to my self

I went to Maggie's room and got a pregnancy test from her closet and ran back to my room and took it.

I waited for five minutes excatly and it came out positive I started freaking out like bad I was having a Panic attack I was on the floor crying and gasping for air.

"What happened" jack said while running in the bathroom

"L-look" I said

"Oh my God " he said running his fingers through his head

I was just on the floor crying my eyes out I knew something was wrong with the baby because my dreams have not been good lately.

"Jack is this the end for us" I asked

"No No it is not if anything it is the beginning" he said

"Really" I asked

"Yeah let's go lay down for a bit okay" he said

"Ok"

We went to lay down and I fell fast asleep.
***

I woke up with no one by my side I got up and I was already dressed I was wearing a white flowy dress with gold heels and I heard a baby crying then I see there was a crib next to my bed so I looked at it and the crib had large letters on it that spelled out precious that was her name.

"Hello precious it me mommy" I said

I picked her up and all the crying stopped I looked down to see nothing but a blanket then it became dark and I saw someone walking it was a little girl that look excatly like me.

"Mommy it is me precious" the little girl said

"How are you so big already" I asked the little girl

"Because I died in there" She said pointing to my stomach

"Huh" I asked.

"AND YOUR GONNA DIE WITH ME" She said in a demonic voice

Then there was a bridge and over it was bricks and other stuff and she pushed me off the bridge.
______

I woke up crying and I felt a warm feeling between my legs and I took the covers off of me and there was blood lots and lots of blood I started shaking jack harder and harder.

"Mm" he hummed

"Jack look" I said quietly

He got up and looked his eyes widen
"What the fuck happen" he yelled

"I don't know I had a bad dream and when I woke up this happened" I said I was breaking down.

Jack took me in his hands and carried me bridal style and knocked on Sammy and Maggie door only Sammy came out he said Maggie was with her parents for the week in Dallas texas so jack told him what happened and they both rushed me to the hospital.

_________

Wait for the next part

Stat bitchy ❤

Read my other stories