1.8

"So once I left the house I got in my car and drove to my grandmas house. Then I arrived at there house and unlocked the door, once I got in I saw her baking an apple pie " oh hey grandma I didn't really think u would be up this early I said trying to hold in my tears " well I just thought I could bake an pie for your grandfather " oh ok.

"well I was thinking that I could stay here for a while " why? u not with Maggie and your brother and what's his name..Oh! Yes jack your boyfriend "well he isn't my boyfriend anymore "why sweetie "cuz he found out that I was cheating "u was cheating well that's not good" I know I guess I got drunk and cheated " oh well of course u can stay here for an while until your ready to leave k" k love u grams " love u too sweetie.

"Then I went upstairs and took and shower and went into the guess room and fell asleep.

Mercedes P.O.V

HI my name is Mercedes I am 20 years old and I have a boyfriend and his name is Derek luh and I love him and I live with my roommate Anastacia and her boyfriend Taylor as in Taylor Caniff.

I was walking to my friend house, my friend name was Madison and she said she was suffering a break up.

I rang the doorbell and her grandma opened it "Hey miss Diaz" I said

"Hey sweetie Madison is upstairs with some boy" She said

"Wow moved on quickly I guess" I said

We both started laughing and then I went upstairs and I heard certain noise come from the guest room.

I opened the door to see a boy that looked like Derek luh making out with madison when I clearly saw his face it was derek.

"HOW COULD YOU" I said

"OMG mercy it is not what it looks like" he said

"Really Derek cause it looks like my boyfriend is making out with one of my bestfriend" I said

"I'm so-" I cut him off

"Im so out of here" I said walking out

I ran down stairs and went back into the car and drove to the nearest bar there is.

Once I got there i got out made sure I had my ID and went inside, I sat at the bar and order a cocktail and I drunk it then someone came and sat next to me.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" I said turning towards him

"Oh my God is that you Mercedes" he said

"OMG jack jack Gilinsky" I said

"You look different from high school" he said

"I know I had a glow up and you look good yourself" I said

"So why are you here" he asked

"My boyfriend cheated on me with my friend" I said

"Same happened to me" he said

"Really" I said

"Yeah you might know my girlfriend" he said

"Really" I said

"Yeah here" he said

It was Madison

"Yep I know her.....she is the one my boyfriend cheated on me with. I said while popping the p in yep.

"Really your boyfriend's name is derek"

"Yep"

"Well here if you need anything call or text me" he said handing me a paper with his number on it.

"Yeah ok bye" and with that he left and so did I.

Maggie's P.O.V
"So after a lot of things happened today I texted Madison if she wanted to meet up cuz I had something to tell her. So I got ready and took Deja with me and  we met up at Starbucks "hey I know your in pain Madison "ya but I'm over it so what did u wanted to tell me " oh um so now that u moved out and your not dating jack anymore um...we can't be friends anymore "WHAT why!!!!" Cuz jack said that but I said no but Sammy said it's for the best so goodbye Madison "I said leaving.

"So after that I came home I gave Deja a bath and stuff she fell asleep fast , then I ate and waited till Sammy came back home with some groceries "hey babe" hey can u watch Deja I have to meet up with Mercedes "did u already tell Madison "ya so can u ?"sure" k thanks see u soon I said heading out the door.

Hoped u liked it
Read my other story's and remember to stay bitchy