0.9

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up by myself this time, I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom I took a shower and I did my waterproof makeup and all the other stuff girls have to do.

I went to Sammy and Maggie's room and knocked on the door but no one answered so then I went to Nate and Claire's room but no one was there.
I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 4:30pm.

No one could be sleeping now' I thought to my self.

Then I looked around and it happened and the lights went out it was so dark and cold
Then I looked behind me and saw a bridge next thing you know I am on the bridge under it is nothing but piles of bricks.

Then I turned around and saw a little girl her eyes were pitch black but she look so much like me then I realized it was Me then it happened the little girl grabbed my arm and pushed me off the bridge and I was dead.

*********
It was just a nightmare

I jumped out of my sleep in tears I was breathing heavily unable to steady my breath then Jack woke up.

"Hey what's wrong is everything okay" he cooed

I shaked my head rapidly" No No nothing is okay" I cried

"What happened" he asked

"I dreamt that my past self pushed me off a bridge and I died" I cried

I looked on my arm and there it was a bruise from when she grabbed me.

"LOOK LOOK" I cried louder

"What" he asked

"The bruise the little girl in my dream gave me when she pushed me off the bridge" I cried.

I had went back to sleep and I had the same dream and woke up with a bruise left on my right arm this time.
I couldn't find myself to sleep anymore.

So I just got dressed and wore this.

By then Jack already woke up and Sammy and Maggie was getting ready so was Nate and claire

We all ate IHOP and had fun I had to say Omaha was a great place.

I mean yea I am a city girl but Omaha looks pretty great I always thought it was some farm land.