1.7

Maggie's P.O.V

"So me and Sammy were going to drop off Deja at Sammy's parents house instead of mine cuz my parents are out of town so ya. Once we said are goodbyes to are precious little girl we headed back home and got ready for an party at someone's house I don't know .

"I took an quick shower and did simple make and curled my hair and wore some light blue jeans and a white top that comes up to my Breast then put on white Tim's.

Sammy's P.O.V
Once I came in the room to check up on Maggie I had to stop and stare she looked so beautiful well she always do but now I get to see the old her , it felt amazing." Ahh Sammy don't scare me like that " sorry babe you just look amazing " I know" no but it's the old u and no more big belly . Once I said that I was just thinking about how we didn't have sex in a while.

" umm.... hey mag I wanted to tell u something " what is it Sam " can we go back to how it used to be?" What are u talking about " like u know the sex, party all the time u know an- " wait u want sex and party all the time Sammy we just had are first kid and u want me to party all the time we can party but not all the time ok" ok and I miss u calling me daddy" I will make sure I call u that daddy " mcan we have sex tho I yelled when she was walking down stairs , later babe she said.

At the party "

Madison's P.O.V

We arrived at the party after Sammy and Maggie dropped off there child and jack was wearing.

A purple button down shirt with khaki pants

And Sammy was wearing khakis pants with a black and white shirt and Burgundy shoes

I was looking for Zendaya when I bumped into someone and it was Nash I gave him a big hug and greeted him , hey Nash i said with a smile

I was looking for Zendaya when I bumped into someone and it was Nash I gave him a big hug and greeted him , hey Nash i said with a smile. " hey so how is the baby? "Um...the baby didn't - then he cut me off " oh I'm so so sorry Madison. That's when Maggie, Sammy and jack came up to us " hey what u two talking about ? Maggie said " oh nothing.

" so how is your baby doing Maggie Nash said "oh she's doing great thanks for asking she said . Um Maggie it's time Sammy said time for what Maggie said back "to call your parents and mine to make sure the baby will be fine remember! " oh ya k let's go we will be right back she said .

So they left and jack came behind me and kissed my shoulder, "Hey babygirl" he said

I smelt alcohol in his breath then I turned around "jack have you been drinking" I asked

"Yeah but only because I have been thinking" he said

You know what they say drunk words are sober thoughts' I thought to my self

"Thinking about what" I asked

"I want to have a baby with you" he said

My heart dropped from him saying that he really wants to have a child.

And then with that he dropped

"JACK" I yelled

Everyone looked at us and Nate came running through the room and Nash was standing right there.

"Yo Nash come help me" Nate yelled

They carried jack and I drove back all the way back to our house and they carried him to our room and they left while I stayed with him.

I took off his shirt and his pants and put his watch on the dresser and I took all my clothes off and put my hat back on the shelf
Which left me in my underwear and I went to bed.

******^********^*******
Jack's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache and I felt a warm presence shifting I turned around seeing Madison sleeping.

Her phone buzzed from next to her.
I got it and looked at who texted her.
My heart stinged badly.

Madison's phone

Derek luh: Hey babe you still on for tonight.

I texted to see what they where talking about.

Madison: what are you talking about

Derek luh: you know dinner sex like always u didn't tell Gilinsky did u.

Madison: oh yeah right ok and no I didn't tell jack

I was mad that Madison was cheating on me I got up and put on some basketball shorts and went to the closet and grabbed a suitcase and threw all of her clothes and accessories into the suitcase and after that I took out an outfit then zipped up the suitcase and threw downstairs creating a loud noise through the house then Sammy and Maggie came out with deja.

"Dude what was that" Sammy said

"Wait and see" I said

Then I woke up madison.

Madison's P.O.V

I was being woke up by some one when I opened my eyes it was an angry jack.

"Get dressed" he said

I did as told after bathing and he told me to follow him downstairs which I did and saw a suitcase in front of the door.

"W-what's this" I said

"Get out" jack said

"Why" I said about to cry

"Why don't you ask derek" he said

I remember everything about Derek I felt so bad.

"Jack is am soo sorry" I said

"Nope get out" he said opening the door

"Fine by the way Derek is better than you at dick game" I said walking with my suit case.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for not updating ALOT of stuff went on but I am doing a Q&A but if I don't get a lot of qeustion I am not gonna do it.

I will try to be more active.

Love yall
Stay bitchy