1.2

Madison's P.O.V

"It was the next morning and I woke up looking for jack then i went down stairs and saw jack , Sammy and Maggie all eating cereal."hey Maggie I can see that your belly is getting bigger I said smiling " ya I can't wait to see our baby girl she said smiling.

"Then I sat next to jack and he moved over a little. Then I wondered why was he still mad he told me that he forgiven me? But whatever I didn't care, so once Sammy and Maggie left to go shopping some more for the baby.

"Then jack looked at me and laughed then I looked up " what" nothing " jack are u still mad at me?" Maybe why" but I thought u said that u forgives me?" I said to stop u from crying he said walking up stairs " really to stop me from crying are u serious right now I said mad" ya what else was I supposed to do" FUCK U JACK I said yelling at him.

" 1 hour later

" Maggie and Sammy was still shopping so I had nothing to do so I ran up stairs and took an quick shower and got dressed to go out . Once I came in the room jack said " where are u going " I'm going out why" u can't just up and leave " yes I can your not taking care of me are u . So I ran back down stairs and jack followed me and once I was about to open the door he grabbed me by my arm and put me against the wall .

" your not going anywhere looking like that Madison " u can't tell me what to do jack not anymore" not anymore not anymore!?!?!? Then he stopped for an second and said what am I doing I love u to much to hurt u......then after that I just felt his lips pushed against mine then I kissed him back and he picked me up and took me up stairs and threw me on the bed .

" then he said do u want this in my ear then I nodded yes then he took off his clothes and mine and he put his condom on and stuck it right in me and I moaned and groaned as he went harder and harder till it came to an End " I love u jack" I love u to Madison and he kissed me on my head and we fell right to sleep.

What will happen next come back tomorrow to read more remember to stay bitchy ❤️