1.1

Maggie's P.O.V
"Once I woke up I felt sick to my stomach so I ran to the bathroom and threw up everywhere then Sammy came in and helped me up" hey are u ok ? He asked " i-i don't know " do u want me to go and get an pregnancy test for u? Y-yes please NOW!!

"After he came back with the pregnancy test I took it out of his hand and ran to the bathroom after I took it this is what it said...

" then once I saw it I yelled as loud as I could then Sammy , Madison and jack all came in and they saw me in tears " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really am Sammy " no no I'm happy babe I'm really am

" then once I saw it I yelled as loud as I could then Sammy , Madison and jack all came in and they saw me in tears " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really am Sammy " no no I'm happy babe I'm really am . Then Madison and jack was smiling "thanks for supporting me guys and especially u Sammy . Then he smiled and kissed me on my head .

" after that jack ordered some pizza after we ate I fell right to sleep. 3 months later " I can't believe that we are going to be having a baby girl !! " I'm so happy babe" so now we need to get clothes and all that stuff for her.

" so once me and Sammy came back from getting baby stuff from BABYS R US.Then we set up the stuff in are room after Sammy was done I hoped on the bed and Sammy climbed on top of me and kissed my belly and then me .

"Then we fell right to sleep"

Madison's P.O.V

"Hey jack im going out" I said before closing the door

Jack: Where did you go

Me: Out don't worry I'm not showing to much

Jack: let me see

Me: why, if it makes you feel better I am hanging out with cam and kehlani

Jack: fine

I locked my phone and continued walking to cam's car

At the party
Truth or dare Lol😂😂

"I dare you to do it with Cammy" kehlani said

"WAIT WHAT" I yelled

"Just because your with jack doesn't mean we can't have fun" Kehlani said

"But that's cheating" I said

"So you chicken out" Kehlani said

"WHAT NO I WILL DO THE DARE" I said

"OK then go upstairs" was all kehlani said

I took cammy's hand in my hand and we went upstairs

And of course we started kissing and other stuff then we did it all the way until both of us came.

Once we stepped out the room everyone was cheering us on and stuff.

I went back home with guilt building up in me And I didn't want to face jack at this time.

I walked back home drunk because all that guilt was causing me to drink.Once I came in jack was just sitting in the living room " what took so long"um..nothing just a little drunk I said wobblying. Are u sure cuz I saw something with u and Cameron" I-I don't know what your talking about " don't play dumb I saw the sex video of u and cam!?!?!

"What but how then I thought and I found out it was fucking KEHLANI!!!! "I'm so sorry jack" no your not" yes I am I love u" If u loved me u wouldn't do that to me " I'm sorry I said trying to calm him down " don't touch me he said in a angry tone . No look it was a dare I said trying not to cry. Then It all came out tears every where, i didn't want him to be mad at me so I kept saying that I loved him I didn't want to lose him he's the one who keeps me happy all the time.

" then he came up to me and whispered in my ear and said " I forgive you I don't want to lose you. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back then he took me up stairs and the first thing I did was deleted that video and fell right asleep with him.

Thanks for reading stay bitchy ❤️
And remember to read stepsisters and instagram m.b love u bye