1.5

Madison's P.O.V

" the next thing i feel is me waking up, then I saw Jack and Sammy walk in and they both ran towards me and started to cry of joy. Then the doctor came in .. " oh I see you came back alive " I-I didn't die" then u must of been unconscious" I guess I was but I saw the same little girl and she knew her name and everything but i also saw my mom and dad " u did!??!? Nate said. Yes I did

Then before I could speak the doctor said that someone was here to see me then I saw...... MAGGIE in tears but she was happy when she saw me and she ran towards me and gave me an hug then she turned to Sammy and she gave him an hug and kissed him on his head. So an couple minutes later I told Maggie the whole story the doctor came in and said that we was free to go .

" Maggie's P.O.V

" I was so happy to see my BFFL but sad because I thought that she was dead AGAIN!?!?! so once we got home I was a bout to take a shower until......

Sammy's P.O.V

" I was coming up stairs to check on my Mag until I heard her screaming very loud so I ran as fast I could and Nate, Madison and jack ran out of there rooms and came in with me and all I saw was Maggie in tears then I looked down and there was blood mixed with water. Then we all rushed her to the hospital and the doctor gave us an room and then I went over to her and told her to push over and over.

Maggie's P.O.V

" I happy to have this baby I was squeezing Sammy's hand then all of a sudden I heard the baby crying then the doctor said it was an girl !!!!!

" at first they didn't know if it was a girl or a boy they wanted it to be an surprise "

Back to the story

" so they cleaned her all up and they gave her to me and she fell right to sleep. Then Madison , Nate and jack all came in " what's her name ? Madison said then I looked at Sammy then he looked at me and nodded then I looked back at Madison her name is Deja....Deja Wilkinson.......then Sammy smiled and kissed Deja and me on are head 😍.

////////////////

Yay!!! The baby was ok good ,
hope u liked this chapter.

Remember to stay bitchy ❤️