Not Alone Anymore.

I forgot to add some other things to your character's background/personality and Dragon:

You're a Shadow Dragon Slayer that learned and tried learning different types of magic. That were Fire, Earth, Wind and Water. (Out of the four, you've only managed to learn fire and wind. While the others ended with embarrassing and crazy stunts.)

You're sometimes cautious and will usually come and go prepared for almost anything.

You're sometimes serious when you're around people you either don't know or people you know but not very well, other than that, you're also pretty laid back and usually calm in every situation.

The dragon who raised and trained you, Apollian, is better known as Chaos, related to Acnologia, Apollian has a less ruthless and violent personality whereas Acnologia does. However, he is also somewhat of a recluse.

You'd prefer to stay out of people's business, only because you think it's rude to butt in.

Dark and cold places are what you deemed as 'comfortable' and 'suitable'.

Feel free to comment. And Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

Thanks to the duo, I'll finally make it to Magnolia, maybe I should do something to return the favor... but what? I kept asking myself as we kept going.

"Hey, thanks for helping me again." I said as they kept moving forward.

"Aww, don't sweat it. We just wanted to help." The spiky haired male looked back and smiled.
"Aye, Sir!!" His blue cat, with such a cheerful expression.

"That's right!! I almost forgot!!" He shouted, as we made our way through the gates of Magnolia.

"Hmm..?" I looked at him.

"We never introduced ourselves. I'm Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail." He said proudly. He's from Fairy Tail? "And my little buddy over here, is Happy, he's my exceed and is also a member of Fairy Tail."
"Aye sir!!" He said.
"(Y/n) (L/n), a traveler." I told him.

"(L/n)? Whaddya mean by 'For the time being'? Is that not your real name?" he led me to a building that strongly resembled a castle in appearance, having battlements on top of its two upper floor, the ground floor with the look of a more Western-looking roof, consisting of many small, square tiles of different size. Over the battlements several large torches were lined up. Topping the building and the last floor were small, tower-like domes containing a large bell, which has a pointed roof made of tiles; two more towers were present at both sides of the entrance, having elongated glass windows running through them and weathercocks shaped like Fairy Tail's symbol on their tile tops. Is this Fairy Tail? Giving a slightly shocked look, while both Happy and Natsu's sights were fixated on the massive building.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"
Natsu shifted his gaze, giving me a puzzled look , "Huh? But I asked-"

"How is it like?" Looking back at the guild, I waited for his answer,

Natsu's P.O.V. :

"What do you mean?"

"How was it like when you joined Fairy Tail..?" I began looking at him as he kept staring at the guild building. After a short while, I couldn't help but smile.