Learning the Truth.

Me: I feel pretty lazy....

Some Guy: YET YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO WRITE 1,364 WORDS???

Me: Meh..

ENJOY!!!

_______________________________________________

Normal POV:

You felt miserable and sick to the stomach. Every few seconds passed, you either threw up or had the urge to. That's right, the one and only thing that would make you feel this miserable, the train.

"S-Should've just w-walked instead..." You were slumped out of the window, leaving only your upper part of your body dangling out.

"S-Sir? Are you alright?" A man asked as he slowly made his way to you, pushing a silver dining cart aside.

"W-Who? M-Me? Oh... I-I'm fine..." You managed to say before you immediately threw your head back outside.

"A-Are you sure? You look like you're-"

"M-Motion-sickness..." You barely said.

"Well, I'm terribly sorry..." He said as he scratched the back of his head, "But if it makes you feel any better... We're about to arrive at Hargeon very soon..."

"I-Is that so..?" You felt relieved but then again, you'd have to endure this all again when you decide to return to Magnolia, "T-Thank you for telling-" You threw up... Out of the train thankfully.

The man left, pushing his cart to other passengers, feeling slightly bad for you.

--- Meanwhile in Magnolia... ---

"C'MON!!!" He yelled.

"LIKE MASTER SAID, WE CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SETTLED!!!" The ice mage yelled back.

"I'LL FIND-"

"ENOUGH." Erza yelled, silencing both the dragon slayer and the ice mage.

"Hey, does anyone remember the two mysterious people?" Lucy asked.

"How can I forget?" The salamander was pissed off, "The bastard took someone's life..." His fists were burning with rage.

"Natsu, calm down." The armored woman said, "We're bound to run into them at some point."

"But the other guy killed his partner." Gray sighed, "One of 'em looked younger than the taller guy."

"Or... He's just a shorty..." Gajeel said as he looked at Levy.

"What of the man who died on the train?" Makarov asked.

"He didn't have anything. No wallet, no money, nothing." Lucy replied and began to feel uneasy when the thought of the man who died on the train immediately filled her head, "Why would they kill someone..?"

"Whatever the reason." The salamander said as he pressed his hands together, "We're gonna find out."

"So... does this mean we're going after the mysterious guy?" Wendy turned to the group.

"Of course." Natsu replied.

"How else are we gonna have our questions answered?" Gajeel sighed then followed the others.

"Natsu." Makarov called as the salamander patted his blue exceed.

"What's up, gramps?"

"I need to tell you something important."

"Oh.. umm...." He turned to look at Happy and gave a confused gesture.

"Follow me."

--- In Hargeon... ---